Gold Star SB Dunk Low

Here is a look exclusive look at an upcoming SB dubbed currently as 'Gold Stars' possibly commemorative of the Gold Box Era.
wqvngm.jpg

Less is more on those stars...makes me appreciate the Supremes more.
thanks for the pics though.

the stars are OD... just the gold wrapper would've been nice...and knowing the hype behind bright/flashy colors now a days, these will be bought at a massrate

the stars are OD... just the gold wrapper would've been nice...and knowing the hype behind bright colors now a days, these will be bought at a mass rate

funny enough i was just thinking Nike needed to do another shoe with a subtle star placement. Thinking of how nice the heiny's. cali's, &supreme's all are with the stars, and thinking about how dope the newcastles would have been had there been a blue star sewn on to them in the same area ascali's... ahh what could have been. Anyways, then Nike goes and does this, which is almost a smash out the park, but the stars are way OD on these, i forone definitely dont need stars on my toebox. still will consider picking them up just off the fact of the colorway alone, but if these havent went intoproduction yet, and if the SB team is reading, a little toning down on those stars would go a long way.

I would have picked these up if there weren't any stars, but I guess I'll just have more money to spend elsewhere.

laugh.gif
@ the goldust pic......those stars are pretty weak....all of them the same size....not even random looking like on the supremes. i like the gold/blackcombo tho...let's see how this turns out..

Back
Top Bottom