Goldeneye 007 for N64 Appreciation *The Greatest of All Time*

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

still gets played on occassion

all you people saying proximity mines dont know where its at

me and my bro use to do grenade launchers in the temple *bank shots off the walls and through the windows

and pistols on LTK in the facility

I was a %$##$ surgeon with grenade launchers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if youre gonna do temple, you must must do rocket launcers! and grenade launchers in facility was hours of fun.

watching ur opponents screen to get an idea of where he is and bouncing a grenade off the side of the wall ftw
pimp.gif

smh @ people getting mad at the screen watching......if you're nice at it, it's appreciated
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

still gets played on occassion

all you people saying proximity mines dont know where its at

me and my bro use to do grenade launchers in the temple *bank shots off the walls and through the windows

and pistols on LTK in the facility

I was a %$##$ surgeon with grenade launchers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

if youre gonna do temple, you must must do rocket launcers! and grenade launchers in facility was hours of fun.

watching ur opponents screen to get an idea of where he is and bouncing a grenade off the side of the wall ftw
pimp.gif

smh @ people getting mad at the screen watching......if you're nice at it, it's appreciated
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

when i learned how to remotely guide the rpg's ,$#+# was on.

would go on the top of the snow mountain and shoot the missile to the tunnel and guide it out to the other side lol
pimp.gif

when i learned how to remotely guide the rpg's ,$#+# was on.

would go on the top of the snow mountain and shoot the missile to the tunnel and guide it out to the other side lol
pimp.gif

who remembers the glitch in facility that would let you get up in the vent in the bathroom
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  You knew someone was trying to get up there when you hear karate chopping for 5 straight minutes
roll.gif

placing proximity mines under the hidden walls in library
pimp.gif

who remembers the glitch in facility that would let you get up in the vent in the bathroom
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  You knew someone was trying to get up there when you hear karate chopping for 5 straight minutes
roll.gif

placing proximity mines under the hidden walls in library
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom