GOLF LE FLUER

JACKFROSTY843

formerly blw843
Banned
Did anybody go to the fashion show??? Pretty sick how the ones who did will be getting a free pair of his new kicks when they drop...I want the orange n purple looking ones

nah man I wish .. just a detailed photo I seen online, I'm more then excited for these kicks .. the show and collection in itself was a very good and powerful thing.. I liked the collection a lot and I was surprised by how large it was. over all Tyler killing **** .. is there a thread for golf brand?

nah man I wish .. just a detailed photo I seen online, I'm more then excited for these kicks .. the show and collection in itself was a very good and powerful thing.. I liked the collection a lot and I was surprised by how large it was. over all Tyler killing **** .. is there a thread for golf brand?
just saw this...yeah the show was dope. He's doing big things..complex just stole his carnival idea and is hosting a block over the week before his. Nah I don't think their is a GOLF thread here..Needs to be but I doubt ppl here feelin it. Can't wait to get a pair this fall!

defiantly upset about that complex carniva jock. complex over time, to me at least, went from being something cool to whatever culture we have around us these days, so just the same **** as everything else. it's probably my perception that's changed and they've always been whatever, but either way.. that carnival thing, nah that don't fly with me.. people don't give golf credit as a line though. really crazy **** he's been able to do with it. I'm able to distinguish it from the Tyler fan boy preconception that I think people give the brand, but whatever... I like the pieces this season.. a lot

Back
Top Bottom