Golfers Unite!! -- Post your gear.

Since college I haven't been collecting/into shoes much. I switched gears a bit in my life and have become a golfing lunatic. I love all things golf. Letssee what everyone has in their bag! me: Nike Dymo str8-fit 9.5 stiff nickent 20,23* hybrids Titleist AP1 4-pw DGHL R Vokey 52*, 58* Spin milled Scotty Cameronstudio select Newport 2.5 midslant shoes: (golf shoes are HOT by the way) Adidas Tour 360 3.0 (white/black) currently my gamer pair Nike SP6 (white/black) usedat range/ rainy/ wet course conditions Footjoy greenjoys (first pair... all white/blk sole)

there's plenty of golfers in the sports and training forum bud.. PM a mod to move this over there.

was thinking of getting some victory red spilt cavity irons. anyone ever swing these?

b0735fcd42de66ccde26dc4734b2909e95d1b7c.jpg

Driver - sasquatch 10.5 stiff, 3wood - Titleist 980F 15 stiff, Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2, Iron - Titleist 775 CB (4-GW), Sandwedge - Nike Pro Combo 56

pimp.gif

Picked up some Pings i5's and a new Ogio Ozone bag. Bag is sooooo nice. Also, got some lessons and got rid of my slice with my irons.... woods are anotherstory. I have 1 lesson left and after my honeymoon that is what I will go to work on. Putting has improved soooo much it is scary. Only 1 3 putt in the past 36holes where I used to 3 putt every other hole. Lessons are what new golfers need. Money is short so I am gonna keep my current setup but would love to try aScotty Buttonback putter like AK games.

Gunning for 1st half Champs in our golf league tomorrow. Having a high handicap is cheating when playing with part time golfers.

Been trying to get into golf with influence from my dad. Very tough sport to say the least.

Have a SQ 10.5 and a set of Nike Slingshots from a few years back. Need to get a custom set though, I need shaft extensions on the irons and need a super stiffshaft on the SQ...dont have that loot right now....one day lol

Back
Top Bottom