Gone Girl - starring Ben Affleck directed by David Fincher 10/03/2014

This movie was crazy. :lol:   I was straight shocked at the **** this ***** was pulling off.

My gf read the book so I think people who read the book loved it because Fincher pulled off such a great movie adaption and I assume most guys have no idea what happened in the book like myself so I came out of the movie like :wow:

Brolic Scholar.....my ex is psycho. I know the feels. I got anxiety just from reading your reaction.

This movie was crazy. 
laugh.gif
  I was straight shocked at the **** this ***** was pulling off.
My gf read the book so I think people who read the book loved it because Fincher pulled off such a great movie adaption and I assume most guys have no idea what happened in the book like myself so I came out of the movie like
eek.gif
Yea my wife read it too... She was complaining about it while we were on vacation... Then she said it got good.

I think it was the transition from getting his view on whats going on into her diary that made her like it all the sudden.

Either way that **** caught me way off guard.

Gonna check this out this weekend...

First time hearing about this movie was last week when my boy watched it with his chick.

He said it was wack and slept thru it, so I didn't give it much thought.

Kept hearing about it ever since so I decided to check out the trailer...

I'm intrigued.

Def is Desi's kid for 2 reasons....

1. Like said before she couldn't have gone to the sperm bank and kept it in a freezer or something. The letter was from a year ago, they tossed that sperm

2. She faked the pregnancy when she was missing buy using the pee of the neighbor chicks. Iher original plan was to kill herself. Why go through all that trouble? She could've just got pregnant before the disappearance at the sperm bank. She was committing suicide anyway.

My only question is why did they show Ben aflecks penis ?! :x

Just came back from seeing it with shorty. I Really wished she got caught but I knew she wouldn't. The amount of twists in the plot left it obvious that the viewers wouldn't get what they want....

Shorty did Houser dirty with his throat though

Seeing this movie with the girl you're dating is a must lol

I held out, just so I could watch it w/ the chick I'm talking to.

In discussion after the film, Tyler Perry's character hit the needle on the head when he said "You both are ****** up." I interrupted that as him reading into Ben's character and truly seeing a sociopath. Ben's entire demeanor towards the jump did not reflect someone who just lost their wife, regardless of if he was going to divorce her that morning, or not. He was truly devoid emotion, and only showed it when he was frustrated. The front he put on for his wife when he was being interviewed was also a little too good for an individual who should've been filled with emotion. In reflection, they deserve to be together.

In discussion after the film, Tyler Perry's character hit the needle on the head when he said "You both are ****** up." I interrupted that as him reading into Ben's character and truly seeing a sociopath. Ben's entire demeanor towards the jump did not reflect someone who just lost their wife, regardless of if he was going to divorce her that morning, or not. He was truly devoid emotion, and only showed it when he was frustrated. The front he put on for his wife when he was being interviewed was also a little too good for an individual who should've been filled with emotion. In reflection, they deserve to be together.

I can agree with that assessment. There were definitely points throughout where Ben's character seemed just utterly detached.

just got back bruh i felt so much in the theater. like i was sittin there contemplating and ****. ima go to bed now though ill see yall tmmrw jesus

I agree. I know some posters said they didn't like how Ben handled her coming back and stayed but he's nuts too

wtf was that ending about?? i was confused as ****
What's so confusing? Ben's character rather stayed trapped in a fake relationship with fame and money, than face the backlash of the public/being murdered by his crazed wife.

Back
Top Bottom