GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

Beelzebub23 wrote:
Your place seriously looks like it smells

Why the hell did you have a turkey baster under the bed, homie?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Indeed....
indifferent.gif

yoo I def appreciate the shoutouts and glad yall got a kick out of it...to answer a few questions that i seen posted

1) yes the turkey baseter has a story behind it

2) room raiders is technically not staged but if they dont like the original shot of a scene theyll re do it...not all the scenes yall saw in my ep were theoriginal takes...when they came and got me out of my apt, they didnt use the first take (the one where I didnt know they were coming)

3) they cut out a lotttttt of stuff INCLUDING the part where she goes into my closet and takes out my kicks....if I get the unedited version ima post it soyall can see what I mean

4) they also cut out a lottt of my shoutouts during various parts, including my NT shoutout, (which i give when shes going through man effing shoes lol...whichi got the most props on.....which they should have shown)

5) my place doesnt smell lol, my roomates and I throw a ton of parties...this ep was bad timing cause we had just had a party 2 nights before so thats wherealot of the mess was from (broken table, beer pong cups, etc)

6) they moved a lot of stuff around in my room...i can tell you that the bear wasnt near my bed, all those phones wernt all in my closet (why would i have 8cell phones in my closet near jeans???), and the baseter, while it was in the room, it def wasnt where she found it...i dont know where they found it at but iknow i would have noticed if it was at the front of my bed ya dig...

anyways, holla at me NT, thanks

hhah, do you know does the winner really go on a date with her. and did they pay you at all to be on the show.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

hhah, do you know does the winner really go on a date with her. and did they pay you at all to be on the show.
and is it scripted or wat?? cuz sometimes it looks like it is.

Back
Top Bottom