Good bars around WA

What's some good spots around WA? I'm turning 21 soon, so give me suggestions please. Also what spots are strict about vertical ID's, cause I'mpretty sure I won't get issued a horizontal if I try to renew it now smh

There is no difference between the horizontal and vertical ID. Some places are strict about having the hard copy as opposed to the temporary paper one.

yeah horizontal and vertical ID's are the same..they only trip about paper ID's...in which you can only use if you have a expired hard copy to go withit

Bars..Try the Belltown area....most the lounges are free in that area are free

Seesound is a good place too, its basically in the Belltown area

Jillians is a cool spot for drinks and to shoot a little pool

I just heard some spots only take the horizontals thats why I'm trying to clear that up. Thanks guys, will check those spots in a couple of weeks

Originally Posted by salbah3

I just heard some spots only take the horizontals thats why I'm trying to clear that up. Thanks guys, will check those spots in a couple of weeks
A bar can't deny you for having a vertical ID. If they think it's fake or not you, then they can deny, but it's not in their bestinterest to deny you based on the fact it's vertical. It's poor business practice. I had a vertical ID for three years after I turned 21. If a bardenied me because of that, then there's a bar that lost my business for three years, along with everyone else with a vertical ID.

belltown sucks, gillans pool hall sucks even worse.

captain blacks in cap hill can be fun and theres never a cover.

Wednesday -- Seesound
Friday -- Aura, Crocodile, Belltown as well
Saturday -- Belltown; Ohana and Amber make pretty stiff drinks

I guess it depends what kind of crowd you like too ... I know some people like Maharaja or Linda's (SUPER CHEAP and very stiff) in Capital Hill.

Yeah I'm good checked out some spots been mostly hitting up croc and coppercart though. Bout to hit up some other spots as soon as this quarter is over smh

Amber does not make stiff drinks and the service is terrible. The only way to get a stiff drink in Belltown at a trendy spot is to tip big, and tip early.

Back
Top Bottom