Good Canadian tv shows appreciation...

I know most of you stonefaced the title of this thread, but even though that our TV sports coverage sucks big time, we're lucky enough to get a couple ofdecent shows on tv.

My favorite is Kenny Vs. Spenny...season 5 begins today (Monday Oct. 20 9pm on Showcase). IMO, this is the funniest show on tv, Canadian or American. Theseguys have gotten away with murder over the first 4 seasons, it'll be tough for them to out do themselves in season 5.

Keys to the VIP...another quality Canadian show, the panel always has me dying, especially the big guy in the middle and the host of the show. I read that theywere shooting a season 3 although I cant find any info on when the new episodes will air, I'm guessing in November.

Finally, Trailer Park Boys...Bubbles, enough said
pimp.gif

Keys to the VIP is pretty jokes.
But after a follow up through one of my friends who saw someone he knew, apparently the girls are told ahead that they will be on the show.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

But after a follow up through one of my friends who saw someone he knew, apparently the girls are told ahead that they will be on the show.
Word? That's kind of Elton John if it's true.

Yeah, Keys to the VIP and Kenny vs. Spenny are pretty good.
But I'd say there are more bad ones than good ones.

Can't think of any current shows other than the already mention Kenny/Spenny & Trailer Park Boys, but this had me glued to YTV when I was younger (andcurrently has me glued to TeleToon Retro)...

k3swew.jpg

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Word? That's kind of Elton John if it's true.

Haha, yeah, we didn't know the full details. But it could be making all the people who enter the club aware for legal purposes. But if the girlsspecifially are told, then yeah man, it is a bit Elton John.

And word to Reboot. The grown up Enzo saga with the references to past/present pop culture was amazing.
Finding Bob with that alien suit as a once piece with Glitch > Ash and his Pikachu.

roll.gif

kenny vs spenny is the great canadian show ive seen and mad funny
kenny hotz is a dirty man.
roll.gif

i'll watch flashpoint and billable hours if they're on while i'm flipping channels.

i kind of gave the stoneface when i first read this post.. haha

but def. appreciated kenny vs. spenny... although i don't watch it a lot i catch it every once in awhile.

Reboot, Beast Wars, Beast Machines... when i was young.. those three were the shows to watch...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Can't think of any current shows other than the already mention Kenny/Spenny & Trailer Park Boys, but this had me glued to YTV when I was younger (and currently has me glued to TeleToon Retro)...

k3swew.jpg

Good call. I loved that show until Bob left and came back as the silver surfer...
eyes.gif

Billable Hours is very, very under-rated.

if you like kenny & spenny you have to check out "testes"...it is with kenny or spenny, not sure which one but he created it as well and it iswith the rogers HD (40 inches of glorious HD) and tim hortons BELT commercial guy who is hillarious and really cool too. i think it is on showcase but you haveto watch it to understand.

if you like kenny & spenny you have to check out "testes"...it is with kenny or spenny, not sure which one but he created it as well and it iswith the rogers HD (40 inches of glorious HD) and tim hortons BELT commercial guy who is hillarious and really cool too. i think it is on showcase but you haveto watch it to understand.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

if you like kenny & spenny you have to check out "testes"...it is with kenny or spenny, not sure which one but he created it as well and it is with the rogers HD (40 inches of glorious HD) and tim hortons BELT commercial guy who is hillarious and really cool too. i think it is on showcase but you have to watch it to understand.

Yeah, I heard about it, I think episode 1 aired last week on Showcase, I'm going to try and catch episode 2.

Trailer Park Boys is great, I'd assume for Keys to the VIP that everyone in the club is told that they could be on TV, but probably not told exactly whatthe premise of the show is, at least I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom