Good clothing store blogs? vol. swagger jacking

so i need some good ideas for our store's blog.  Wondering if you guys can share some of your favorite clothing store blogs.  Stuff that keeps you interested/coming back often.  Any info is appreciated!

so i need some good ideas for our store's blog.  Wondering if you guys can share some of your favorite clothing store blogs.  Stuff that keeps you interested/coming back often.  Any info is appreciated!

I like when my favorite store updates their twitter with new arrivals & shipments , sales & events.

some offer free shipping & free swag when ordering online , I appreciate that...since i dont even have to leave my house or computer.

I like when my favorite store updates their twitter with new arrivals & shipments , sales & events.

some offer free shipping & free swag when ordering online , I appreciate that...since i dont even have to leave my house or computer.

The Hundreds does a pretty good job of this, but a blog is the last thing someone launching a brand should be thinking of. Unless their brand is the blog itself, it's better to focus all time and energy on the actual product and then if and when things get rolling, use a blog and other social media to spread the word and enhance the overall brand experience. Not that I know how far along you are with what you're doing, but so many people make this mistake. So I'm just sayin'.

The Hundreds does a pretty good job of this, but a blog is the last thing someone launching a brand should be thinking of. Unless their brand is the blog itself, it's better to focus all time and energy on the actual product and then if and when things get rolling, use a blog and other social media to spread the word and enhance the overall brand experience. Not that I know how far along you are with what you're doing, but so many people make this mistake. So I'm just sayin'.

word, not launching a line at all, the store sells mens clothing, everything from nudie to paul smith, to steven allen, marc jacobs simon miller jeans etc. its not a hype store or anything, i just wanted some good tasteful ideas of what other spots are doing out there.

btw we are NOT trying to sell anything online, just get word out about the physical store

word, not launching a line at all, the store sells mens clothing, everything from nudie to paul smith, to steven allen, marc jacobs simon miller jeans etc. its not a hype store or anything, i just wanted some good tasteful ideas of what other spots are doing out there.

btw we are NOT trying to sell anything online, just get word out about the physical store

Oh ok, I got you. A lot of local spots here use twitter to broadcast new products/promotions, along with weekly email newsletters. They have Facebook pages as well. They usually attach an incentive to following them on social networks or subscribing to mailing lists, such as member only sales.

Oh ok, I got you. A lot of local spots here use twitter to broadcast new products/promotions, along with weekly email newsletters. They have Facebook pages as well. They usually attach an incentive to following them on social networks or subscribing to mailing lists, such as member only sales.

^^ this.

like i said, my local stores update their twitter & FB page with new arrivals . it works well & its free for stores.

^^ this.

like i said, my local stores update their twitter & FB page with new arrivals . it works well & its free for stores.

^^ this.

^^ this.

Back
Top Bottom