Good Deal?

I trade DS 2012 XII black/white/red "playoffs" size 9.5 

+ $175

for

DS 2011 XI Concords size 11.5

Sound fair?

Also, I am working this deal through solesupremacy.com and I know they're on the legit sellers list, but can anyone vouch for them? Not just legitimacy, but speediness and communication as well?

Thanks in advance for your help

Last edited:
Great deal, why even ask? I'd still post pics to be on the safe side, sounds too good to be true.
Thanks man. It sounds good to me too, just wanted to run it by the NT community before pulling the trigger. The way I see it its the equilvilent of me paying $340 for some DS Concords, but only really $175 out of pocket. Here are some pictures of the Concords....

I've purchased from solesupremacy before and they ship fast. Once you have paid them, they should ship within 2 days. They did that for me.

Thanks a lot! As you can see by the photos, the shoes look perfectly legit, I'm glad you were able to vouch for solesupremacy's shipping. Thanks.

what??? this is a good deal? i HIGHLY doubt it. first off playoff 12s go for around 250ish and youre throwing them an extra $175? so thats basically paying 425 for a pair of concords when isee them going for 280-320 on nt

Yeah I paid retail(+no tax in Oregon) for the playoffs, so $165 + $175 is where I got the $340 from. I don't have enough posts to try and sell the playoffs on here and hate dealing with ebay(tried to sell the playoffs on there twice with bad buyers who won auction & never paid) so I was thinking this would be easier.

I haven't pulled the trigger on the trade yet because I was thinking there would be more people like you saying it was a bad deal for me. Thank you for the input, I think I'll try to be patient and wait for a quality pair of concords in my size for $300 or less.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom