GOOD FILE CONVERTING SITES?

so NT, I need to email some files to my classmate for this group project we're working on. I have a few spreadsheets that I did on Quattro Pro, and a few other things I did on Word Perfect. I tried to email them the other day, but he couldn't open them. I'm probably the only person on the planet who has those programs
laugh.gif
. anyone know of a good website or free program I could use to convert Word Perfect and Quattro files to pdf??

so NT, I need to email some files to my classmate for this group project we're working on. I have a few spreadsheets that I did on Quattro Pro, and a few other things I did on Word Perfect. I tried to email them the other day, but he couldn't open them. I'm probably the only person on the planet who has those programs
laugh.gif
. anyone know of a good website or free program I could use to convert Word Perfect and Quattro files to pdf??

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

in word perfect save as .doc or .rtf
in quattro save as .xls
???
profit

straight up. I'm the most computer illiterate person on the planet. I dont even know what that means. guide me thru it?

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

in word perfect save as .doc or .rtf
in quattro save as .xls
???
profit

straight up. I'm the most computer illiterate person on the planet. I dont even know what that means. guide me thru it?

when you save as, you'll see a drop down menu of how you want to save your file. look for: .doc (to open in microsoft word) and .xls.(to open in excel)

when you save as, you'll see a drop down menu of how you want to save your file. look for: .doc (to open in microsoft word) and .xls.(to open in excel)

Back
Top Bottom