Good iPod Dock

Can anyone recommend me a good iPod dock for around $60. Just something for my room that can get loud if I wanted to blast music during pregaming or something.
If u guys are familiar with the Mirage omnivobe dock, that's what I have now but the volume buttons stopped working
Thanks for any help

Can anyone recommend me a good iPod dock for around $60. Just something for my room that can get loud if I wanted to blast music during pregaming or something.
If u guys are familiar with the Mirage omnivobe dock, that's what I have now but the volume buttons stopped working
Thanks for any help

this is my ipod dock
speakers from my old compaq computer

3nd3k93p75o55u15x0ac3c4.jpg

and a cassette case

ipodtouchdockfromcasset.jpg

#poor

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Was that loud enough for u? I didn't need home theater or system in ur whip loud

They were Radio Raheim lound 200 watts, but they cost $300 speakers blew though. If you want something "Okay Loud" 30 watts and up will do but the sound will get muffled at the highest peak.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Was that loud enough for u? I didn't need home theater or system in ur whip loud

They were Radio Raheim lound 200 watts, but they cost $300 speakers blew though. If you want something "Okay Loud" 30 watts and up will do but the sound will get muffled at the highest peak.

Aight thanks alot. I'm going to check out bestbuy tomorrow or after Xmas for the one in the link u posted. Or atleast similar to it

Aight thanks alot. I'm going to check out bestbuy tomorrow or after Xmas for the one in the link u posted. Or atleast similar to it

Back
Top Bottom