Good iPod Dock

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Dudes aint ready for the bang and wilson. Pionner got this dock i want to 1g

lol, its bowers and wilkins. I have one and sounds great.
if you want something portable nothing will beat the arcam rcube for sound quality.

He got the LE Bootleg Benny version.

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Dudes aint ready for the bang and wilson. Pionner got this dock i want to 1g

lol, its bowers and wilkins. I have one and sounds great.
if you want something portable nothing will beat the arcam rcube for sound quality.

He got the LE Bootleg Benny version.

I have a few.

I use this one in my room, the Polk Audio Hitmaster. It's not an iPod speaker per say, just a speaker, but has an aux input so it'll take anything. Bumps. You can get it from walmart.com for 39.95, fs or ship to store
PolkHitMaster.jpg

For one I use as a portable, I have this no name (Atlantis I guess) brand I got off eBay. It plays off aux, line in, memory cards, thumb drive, usb input, and has a radio and alarm function in addition to the iPod and even has been in tv out. It thumps too, I was surprised given its size. It's small enough you can just palm it and walk around. http://cgi.ebay.com/iPod-...&hash=item58845539d6

I like these "ghetto" ones, that's literally what they called, with the old school look but most run like $150 and I don't need it that bad.

I have a few.

I use this one in my room, the Polk Audio Hitmaster. It's not an iPod speaker per say, just a speaker, but has an aux input so it'll take anything. Bumps. You can get it from walmart.com for 39.95, fs or ship to store
PolkHitMaster.jpg

For one I use as a portable, I have this no name (Atlantis I guess) brand I got off eBay. It plays off aux, line in, memory cards, thumb drive, usb input, and has a radio and alarm function in addition to the iPod and even has been in tv out. It thumps too, I was surprised given its size. It's small enough you can just palm it and walk around. http://cgi.ebay.com/iPod-...&hash=item58845539d6

I like these "ghetto" ones, that's literally what they called, with the old school look but most run like $150 and I don't need it that bad.

Back
Top Bottom