GOOD MORNING NT! VOL.IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS FFFFFFRRRRRRIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

FINALLY the sun is shining out here
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

it's a beauuuuutiful friday morning here in rhode island
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where you at in RI jayadict? I'm working in Charlestown, south county right now.....Yes, it is beautiful today!

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I hope today is a gonna be a good day. My pops is about to go test for his U.S. citizenship. I just quizzed him, and he did pretty good.

Good luck to your pops! I remember quizzin my mom years ago for that...She passed speaking broken English, still speaks Portuguese for the most part though.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I hope today is a gonna be a good day. My pops is about to go test for his U.S. citizenship. I just quizzed him, and he did pretty good.

Good luck to your pops bro.
glasses.gif

Right on brother.
pimp.gif
I'm gonna get down if he gets it. And good lookinStangsNkickz50 and NorthParkBlind. NPB, that is Diane Kruger in my avy. She played Helen in Troy.

Thank god its Friday. I'm getting ready for work right now but its pretty chill on Fridays.

Originally Posted by boxer

your volume only makes me think of david haines.
tired.gif

r.i.p.

True.

Buuuuuuuuut I get Paid today so Brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp

At work... sleepy as...
Beautiful day in Alabama
High: 89 feels like: 94
Ready for Saturday to road trip with the Bestie!
Nashville, TN!

about to start workin on some blue moons soon, i might even throw an orange slice in there.... gotta love Fridays

man i so glad its FRIDAY!!!!! feels like this week took forever!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait to get off and kick of my shoes and just relax!!!!

It's hot out here in Houston but beautiful none the less.
Gonna hit up Lids to buy a Cubs fitted and then to Russo's New York Pizzeria to pick up a slice and some lasagna
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom