Good Morning NT..

I love being able to just wake up in the morning put some toothpaste on my brush and feel like a whole new person. I mean who doesnt love to wake up feelinglike a dragon then doing one thing to feel so fresh and so clean
pimp.gif

So I grab the Crest and toothbrush, circular motions to the left, right
Just enough to see the teeth sparkle a bit
I fill my grill with Listerine and then it's gargle, gargle, spit
And now that's good hygiene, you know what I mean?
And my mouths the definition of so fresh and so clean

I dont usually take a shower, until i'm getting ready to go out, dont know if thats good or bad.

I had to shower today. It felt so good, heck i even sat down in the shower for a minute. Youre right about it making you feel better. I woke up and did thethriller dance to the shower because thats how i felt. lol.
7:57 here.

Originally Posted by cicco1212

I love being able to just wake up in the morning put some toothpaste on my brush and feel like a whole new person. I mean who doesnt love to wake up feeling like a dragon then doing one thing to feel so fresh and so clean
pimp.gif

So I grab the Crest and toothbrush, circular motions to the left, right
Just enough to see the teeth sparkle a bit
I fill my grill with Listerine and then it's gargle, gargle, spit
And now that's good hygiene, you know what I mean?
And my mouths the definition of so fresh and so clean

Nobody appreciates, they just like to make fun i guess.. ha i dont mind. i get a good kick out of this stuff too

Originally Posted by cicco1212

Nobody appreciates, they just like to make fun i guess.. ha i dont mind. i get a good kick out of this stuff too

Tell em why you mad son?

J/P

Its good holmes, def appreciated. It feels good to wake up, hit the shower, then brush your teef, wash ya face, brush the hair, make sure my waves looknice and greasy, put some deo on to make sure my arm pits aint stankin, make sure........SMACK

[pops] Get to the damn effin part [/pops]

I woke up way too early this morning, and I'm not looking forward to the rest of my day, but I did brush my teeth. I can't not brush my teeth in themorning. It just doesn't feel right.

Back
Top Bottom