Good one moderators...Please delete.

The other thread ( Put this back in general!) gotunjustly moved to the Northeast forum....but this topic deserved its own thread anyway.

"They love to hear the story again and again...about how the whole NYC took turns on Car-men...." -Uncle Haze (an illustrated story)

When you think of Queens _s, the first name that pops into your head should be Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones.

nas-the-disciple-shoes.jpg

( What the hell is he holding up?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Well....Once Upon a time Esco (the embodiment of Queens) wifed a **** named Carmen. He must have thought he was doing it big....

212464976_dff2495d2a_o.jpg

(As seen from this pic, her swag overpowered his tremendously...typical scenario in Queens)

Across the rivers...there lay a young hustler by the name of Shawn Carter...

young_jayz-CROP.jpg

He was also the embodiment of his borough.
Because of the competitiveness of NYC...young Shawn and young Nasir, quickly became bitter rivals.

One day...Young Hov crossed path with a young (and loose) Carmen (who was at this point the mother of Nas' child)....He dropped his mackadoescious BK gameand it was curtains for the young philosopher from Queensbridge.
2yv8pbn.gif

Disrespect ensued....

c-range_rover.03.jpg

range-interior.jpg

tear.jpg

tn_infant_seat.jpg

sv2dt1.gif

707px-Crying-girl.jpg

Fast forward 10 years and an unbelievable twist of events occurred...The two former sworn enemies are now "partners".

Well actually Shawn became the boss of the man who he tormented and relentlessly disrespected for over a decade.
smh.gif

sucess-jay-and-nas-lchaim.JPG

(Caption: {Jay}Drink up dojer...my cups are overflowing {Nas}Right away sir...sigh)

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY KIDS....QUEENS _s TAKE L's

2rdde0i.gif
ballerina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg
prodigy-mug.jpg
pro.jpg
(Oh you talkin about homie from L.E.S?..silence....)

THE END.
tired.gif

But in all seriousness....could y'all make amends with someone who you had this kind of personal vendetta with?

Could you overlook this kind of personal disrespect and do business with someone who viciously bullied you for 10 years?

I know I couldn't...but then again...i'm not from Queens
laugh.gif

The other thread ( Put this back in general!) gotunjustly moved to the Northeast forum....but this topic deserved its own thread anyway.

"They love to hear the story again and again...about how the whole NYC took turns on Car-men...." -Uncle Haze (an illustrated story)

When you think of Queens _s, the first name that pops into your head should be Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones.

nas-the-disciple-shoes.jpg

( What the hell is he holding up?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Well....Once Upon a time Esco (the embodiment of Queens) wifed a **** named Carmen. He must have thought he was doing it big....

212464976_dff2495d2a_o.jpg

(As seen from this pic, her swag overpowered his tremendously...typical scenario in Queens)

Across the rivers...there lay a young hustler by the name of Shawn Carter...

young_jayz-CROP.jpg

He was also the embodiment of his borough.
Because of the competitiveness of NYC...young Shawn and young Nasir, quickly became bitter rivals.

One day...Young Hov crossed path with a young (and loose) Carmen (who was at this point the mother of Nas' child)....He dropped his mackadoescious BK gameand it was curtains for the young philosopher from Queensbridge.
2yv8pbn.gif

Disrespect ensued....

c-range_rover.03.jpg

range-interior.jpg

tear.jpg

tn_infant_seat.jpg

sv2dt1.gif

707px-Crying-girl.jpg

Fast forward 10 years and an unbelievable twist of events occurred...The two former sworn enemies are now "partners".

Well actually Shawn became the boss of the man who he tormented and relentlessly disrespected for over a decade.
smh.gif

sucess-jay-and-nas-lchaim.JPG

(Caption: {Jay}Drink up dojer...my cups are overflowing {Nas}Right away sir...sigh)

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY KIDS....QUEENS _s TAKE L's

2rdde0i.gif
ballerina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg
prodigy-mug.jpg
pro.jpg
(Oh you talkin about homie from L.E.S?..silence....)

THE END.
tired.gif

But in all seriousness....could y'all make amends with someone who you had this kind of personal vendetta with?

Could you overlook this kind of personal disrespect and do business with someone who viciously bullied you for 10 years?

laugh.gif

Haze.. the first one got sent to the NE forum.. this one is headed to the Musicforum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haze.. the first one got sent to the NE forum.. this one is headed to the Musicforum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I resent your portrayal of my borough as filled with nothing but pansies.

HANDBAGS AT DAWN SIR!
handbag.gif

I resent your portrayal of my borough as filled with nothing but pansies.

HANDBAGS AT DAWN SIR!
handbag.gif

Back
Top Bottom