good quality hoodies

hey guys

want to get some new hoodies wondering what are some good quality warm hoodies?

any suggestions?

thanks all

Last edited:
Been standing by H&M and American Apparel hoodies for years. They hold up nice after washes and the fits are great. I prob have about every color H&M plain zp up hoody they make. I'd say H&M for the fall winter and AA for when it starts to get warmer

I'd go with Pro Club,, basic hoodies form footlocker or Champion hoodies if you want something cheap.   If you want to spend a little more I'd go with Nike, The North Face or Timberland.

You have a price range OP?

American apparel hoodies are fantastic but too expensive. I have 3 of them bought when groupon did that deal.

But if you need a cheap solid hoodie i guess try H&M like everyone says. Oh and Bape :lol:

I'd go with Pro Club,, basic hoodies form footlocker or Champion hoodies if you want something cheap.   If you want to spend a little more I'd go with Nike, The North Face or Timberland.
mind blown I was unaware timerland made hoodies
That sound like a comfortable *** hoodie

You have a price range OP?

American apparel hoodies are fantastic but too expensive. I have 3 of them bought when groupon did that deal.

But if you need a cheap solid hoodie i guess try H&M like everyone says. Oh and Bape :lol:

don't really have a price range just something thats good value for money

will check out H&M

have heard great things about american apparel hoodies

nice try, kanye only rocks lanvin and en noir sweats, both of which i did not mention

do these look like dresses to you?
lol naw they cool I just figured op didn't want to spend a few hundred for 1 hoody.    normally when someone mentions designer clothes lately that's what pops in my head is asap rocky and kanye wearing girls clothes.   lmao but you must be a big Kanye fan to know what dude be wearing and not wearing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom