Good quality plain t's

jaycruz.

formerly xjumpman23x
NT recommend me a place to get good quality plain t's of all colors (i.e. black, white, maroon, yellow, etc.) 

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Proclub or triple A.

Those would be the best to buy in bulk huh? I'm thinking about making a bunch of pocketed tee's of other colors.

uniqlo, naked & famous, american apparel (jersey fit), zara, oh and urban outfitters blanks. think they are by BDG or something

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Proclub or triple A.
Those would be the best to buy in bulk huh? I'm thinking about making a bunch of pocketed tee's of other colors.
Yessir, I haven't got a new stack of plains tees in a few years but I remember the triple A's being $15 per dozen & w/ color + $2 then proclubs $20 w/color +$2.
Friend of mine told me they still do it but, the minimum is 2 dozens. This is in the fashion district of Los Angeles.

Pro Club for heavyweight tees, Kirkland for the thinner white tees... Still in search of that perfect black tee though.
nerd.gif

Will check out Triple A.

Life by Jockey. I have a issue with some packs collars now that the quality is down on every item. Machine wash cold air dry then hang up. Stays white and keeps its shape.

Y'all always name every single tshirt company in these damn threads
laugh.gif

Kirkland is by far the best for white black or gray tees. Don't really know how anyone could call them thin though.

Polo T's are overrated ..they shrink , hard to remove stains and always get big at the bottom after one wash...Polo K

Back
Top Bottom