Good read: "Lil Wayne..I feel like dying" TSS

"live fast, die young and leave a nice corpse"

ohwell.gif

he ain't gonna stop unless he HAS too...its all intertwined now with his performance, he prob needs it to write, needs it to go in the booth, needs it hitthe stage etc

its all about dependence and habit...

Wayne aint addicted 2 lean man he hidin the fact dat he playin wit that WHITE... 1st he said it was the herb now dis... dude goin thru the same thing BG wentthru wen he was playin wit that diesel... wayne jus need 2 man up admitt that he on it and move foward lik gizzle did... Wayne was ma dude but this past yr hehe has lost it wit me wit all dis frontin he b doin to protect his radio image man...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

you'd think people would see the bigger picture....and this dude has kids...*%#+!@% clown....

am I the only one who has a hard time reading through his interviews? This lil' N is clearly outta his @!%@@#+ mind....

You're not the only one....

We've known for a while that Wayne has been on drugs, but some of you guys are acting like his parents. Wayne is a grown man, and he's going to do whatever he feels like doing. And about his children, if he dies, they will be well taken care of by his money.

Paper does not act as a father figure in ones life, what a dumb comment. True say it will help them out in their lives but that means nothing. I'd rather be poor and have a father then be rich without one. Sure he is a grown man age wise but he's not acting like one, your a complete fool if you don't put your children ahead of such a stupid substance.
Youe are implying that Wayne's children are more important than the next child without a father; in his case, I'm not sure that they aren't better off without him. Let's be real, all the things that this man is involved in, how often does he see his children? Besides that, who wants to see their father addicted to cocaine?

Wayne has been on a downward spiral for a while, heroin since 13, and numerous other recreational drugs since then. I feel for him and his whole family, but I have my own problems, and the only reason people care about what happens to this guy is because he's a famous rapper. Don't know about you, but I've seen this happen to numerous cats around my way, and nobody gave a damn. Tell me why he's more important than another man.

but what about when his kids are older....I'm a teen myself....and my associates who dont have any guidance in their house are more likely to *@[email protected] is a problem on a larger scale as well...but its just easier to realize it when you see some dumb +!@ like Wayne who is obviously high 9 timesoutta 10...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

what you can only do one drug at a time??
laugh.gif

he on lean, weed, white, E admittedly

yea and bg was on the dog not the white girl...

laugh.gif

blog3-lil-wayne.jpg

That "cup" is a cover up 4 dat "white" he playin wit. Lean, weed, E all them is excuses 4 wat the he really abuse'n cuz he knohe'll get a pass 4 OD'n on dem substances. The drugs he's claimin 2 b addicted 2 r all accepted where he cumin from. But if he come out and b likim a Coke Head he's scared people will right him off 4 bein a junkie

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

laugh.gif

blog3-lil-wayne.jpg

That "cup" is a cover up 4 dat "white" he playin wit. Lean, weed, E all them is excuses 4 wat the he really abuse'n cuz he kno he'll get a pass 4 OD'n on dem substances. The drugs he's claimin 2 b addicted 2 r all accepted where he cumin from. But if he come out and b lik im a Coke Head he's scared people will right him off 4 bein a junkie

But everybody already knows that he is a coke head.....

That wasn't an "unexpected" read with all those quotes coming from Wayne. Can anyone HONESTLY say they are shocked to hear him say the things hedoes? It's unfortunate, but he's heading down a path of self-destruction. It seems like he only hangs around a bunch of enablers who don't tell himright from wrong. The people that I truly feel sorry for are his kids. Sure, they may be well compensated if he passes, but what type of role model is hebeing? He's a junkie, plain and simple. He probably has the mentality that if he isn't high he can't write/perform to the best of his abilites. Heis totally dependent on the drugs that are in his body. He's already leaving a legacy, because I don't think that many people expect him to be aroundmuch longer. How sad is it that a magazine like Blender predicted his DEATH at 44? He could be the equivalent of a black Pete Dougherty. I hope Wayne doeswhat's best for him and his family, and that is cleaning himself up. It isn't fair to his kids to be a walking time bomb that could expire at anymoment. He has total control on his life and destiny, and it's going to be up to him to make the changes for the better. I am sure he will lose some fans,because you just don't know the type of music he will produce if he is clean. At the end of the day it isn't about the music, but the man himself. Heneeds to put his wellness ahead of an image and lifestlye that he has grown accustomed to over the years. It will be interesting to see where he goes or endsup in a few days, weeks, months, or years from now.
smh.gif

dont care about waynes music i think its trash...but u never wanna see ANYone die...but as of rite now its inevitable...theres NO way that if he dies he wouldgo down wit BIG and Pac...but hes no more important to every other mother who dies for using and abusing crack or herion...i can care less whether hes a rapperor not

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

you'd think people would see the bigger picture....and this dude has kids...*%#+!@% clown....

am I the only one who has a hard time reading through his interviews? This lil' N is clearly outta his @!%@@#+ mind....

You're not the only one....

We've known for a while that Wayne has been on drugs, but some of you guys are acting like his parents. Wayne is a grown man, and he's going to do whatever he feels like doing. And about his children, if he dies, they will be well taken care of by his money.

Paper does not act as a father figure in ones life, what a dumb comment. True say it will help them out in their lives but that means nothing. I'd rather be poor and have a father then be rich without one. Sure he is a grown man age wise but he's not acting like one, your a complete fool if you don't put your children ahead of such a stupid substance.
Youe are implying that Wayne's children are more important than the next child without a father; in his case, I'm not sure that they aren't better off without him. Let's be real, all the things that this man is involved in, how often does he see his children? Besides that, who wants to see their father addicted to cocaine?

Wayne has been on a downward spiral for a while, heroin since 13, and numerous other recreational drugs since then. I feel for him and his whole family, but I have my own problems, and the only reason people care about what happens to this guy is because he's a famous rapper. Don't know about you, but I've seen this happen to numerous cats around my way, and nobody gave a damn. Tell me why he's more important than another man.

I wasn't implying that sorry if you took it that way. I'm not even a fan of him, it's just a matter of relating.
Peace

Has there been any incidents of this d00d missing a concert or forgetting lyrics because of his "habit" ? What about falling of stage? DUI? Domesticviolence? Shop lifting?

I think the only evidence people have is seeing pics of him holding some stacked styrofoam cups and what he says in interviews.

lol @ people calling for a forced intervention..

It's all part of the game people. The game must be sold not told.. and he's doing a good job selling it.

I see you Weezy :::tongue:ounds chest and throws up peace sign::::

When it starts to effect him medically, he'll stop, his liver, kidney, all are affected when you consume too much drank. Weezy F. Baby. It's liquidheroine.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Has there been any incidents of this d00d missing a concert or forgetting lyrics because of his "habit" ? What about falling of stage? DUI? Domestic violence? Shop lifting?

I think the only evidence people have is seeing pics of him holding some stacked styrofoam cups and what he says in interviews.

lol @ people calling for a forced intervention..

It's all part of the game people. The game must be sold not told.. and he's doing a good job selling it.

I see you Weezy :::tongue:ounds chest and throws up peace sign::::

Word to Pimp C, DJ Screw, Rick James, Curt Cobain and countless other artists whose addictions got the best of them. All were sharp in their crafts butonce the bodys had enough, its had enough. I'm not even a huge fan or anything but its not cool to watch dude literally killing himself in front ofeveryones eyes and act like its all good. I truly hope dude does cool out.

Back
Top Bottom