GOOD RUNNING SHOES! NEED YOUR HELP!

Whats good, people exactly as the title states. I first got the Nike Fantaposite Max's shoes because I always wanted them and was going to use them as myintended running shoes, however as you know these joints is RIDICULOUS! And not a good thing! Once you lace them up and pull the zipper up it starts molding toyour feet however it is like a trash compactor after a while wearing them and they keep closing in on your feet. And it is like hell, so I don't wear them.However, I always wanted to get the Adidas Intellengence 1.1 running shoes because of the technology, but want to get some opinions, but I'm also decidingon the Air Max Plus 97 SL and the Nike Air Max 360s. Can I get some opinions especially on the Adidas.

Adidas Intelligence Level 1.1

Nike Air Max 360
736a_1.JPG

FOR SOME REASON THE OTHER PICS AIN'T WORKING!

Asking for blind advice about running shoes on Niketalk??
roll.gif

Hope your health insurance is in order. Stress fractures are not fun.

The milers are great but they are hard to find now a days. I am currently using the Nike Structures and I think they feel great. They are a very wellcushioned and very stable. I've always found Nike running shoes to fit a bit small and narrow too.

Those Adidas shoes are the BIGGEST gimmicks I've ever seen. No real runner would ever run in them.

What kind of feet do you have? High arches, neutral, or low/flat arches. All this will help determining a great shoe for you and make your running experienceas good as possible.

Originally Posted by abernja

Those Adidas shoes are the BIGGEST gimmicks I've ever seen. No real runner would ever run in them.

What kind of feet do you have? High arches, neutral, or low/flat arches. All this will help determining a great shoe for you and make your running experience as good as possible.
yes give use more infomation on your feet so we can properly suit your running needs
smile.gif

"Air Max Plus 97 SL " Def don't go with these, have a pair for casual wear, and seem to be there intended pupose imo. Have a pair of Asics that Ibought off of eastbay and been usin them for some time, feel better on my feet than the air max 97 I was running in before.

Back
Top Bottom