Good spots to take pics...

All my bay area heads...I need some help with good spots to take pics of my car to submit it for a calendar on another forum. I live in Tracy and there aintnothin out here. I was thinkin of tryin to get the Golden Gate in the background but if anyone knows any good spots to take pics for my car with good a goodbackground...let me know. Thanks in advance ya'll.

Treasure island on a clear day has a perfect spot if u want the city in the background. Also that old fort under the golden gate on the SF side.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Treasure island on a clear day has a perfect spot if u want the city in the background. Also that old fort under the golden gate on the SF side.
the two main spots i was about to suggest
laugh.gif

those are pretty much the standard spots for SF.

here's a couple really amateur shots i took of my friends s2k recently at both of these spots. i apologize for the terrible pics.

3433013577_c45a6aaec9.jpg

3433823362_c9af3200d2.jpg

and this was at the old warehouses at fort point in SF as well. old abandoned warehouses always make nice backdrops.
3238896938_1b99d57450.jpg

if you're feeling ballsy, you can pull up in front of pier 39. it's illegal so gotta make things quick.
3195702657_bc4b1698e3.jpg

you can also try out the legion of honor in SF too. it makes a pretty nice backdrop as well.

some nice shots there...i always wanted a s2k...this doesnt help me at all from resisting
frown.gif

Outta curiosity, what kinda car?

Jae, nice pics. I need some pics taken. Would you take em for a 24 pack of piss warm chango or some coronas? Maybe sfrg can roll thru too.

Yup, I'm from Tracy. I moved out here in 2005. Originally from the 510.

It's for my 2008 Tahoe. Thanks for the ideas. I'll definitely check out TI.

Jae, nice pics. I need some pics taken. Would you take em for a 24 pack of piss warm chango or some coronas? Maybe sfrg can roll thru too.
for sure. we should set that up one of these weekends before winter rolls up.

Twin Peaks...You can catch the whle Bay on a good day.
for taking pics of cars? ehhh not so much.

Back
Top Bottom