GOOD SQUAD CLASSIC 2011 BASKETBALL GAME - NOV 20th @ 6:30

Game was cool, entertaining.

Jimmer getting his jerk on, haha.

I thought Wall was going to go out and hit the dougie, guess not. :/

security was very lax compared to the GSW charity game a couple weeks back.

all players were open to pix/autographs. got autographs from j-wall, tyreke, big spence, matt barnes, jason thompson, donte green, hassan whiteside, jimmer, etc.

pissed that j-wall didnt play tho!! why the heck did he fly from wherever he came from, drive for 30 min to boring ol' Davis only to sit courtside for 2 hrs? the lockout has got these dudes acting funny.

anyways, caught a pic with jimmer b4 the game!

309605_10100625087012443_3232000_58321020_2074103351_n.jpg

And just to add on to memphisboi's post, here's Jimmer Jerkin during half-time gainst Isaiah Thomas! LOL

Dayum white girl next to me had to take the neon yellow sneaker that Greene threw at me. She didn't even care about the game, texting the whole time. Why do these girls even come out to games.
mad.gif

I'm mad at being a gentleman.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

security was very lax compared to the GSW charity game a couple weeks back.

all players were open to pix/autographs. got autographs from j-wall, tyreke, big spence, matt barnes, jason thompson, donte green, hassan whiteside, jimmer, etc.

pissed that j-wall didnt play tho!! why the heck did he fly from wherever he came from, drive for 30 min to boring ol' Davis only to sit courtside for 2 hrs? the lockout has got these dudes acting funny.

anyways, caught a pic with jimmer b4 the game!

309605_10100625087012443_3232000_58321020_2074103351_n.jpg

And just to add on to memphisboi's post, here's Jimmer Jerkin during half-time gainst Isaiah Thomas! LOL

Damn, I saw on Wall's twitter that he was in Paris then DC during the week...figured he'd either play in the Houston game or none at all. I was really hoping to get an autograph/pic...I definitely won't pass on the next one 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom