Good thing the Hawks took Al Horford instead of Mike Conley

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Trading for Bibby should be a clue on how good they think Law will be...

I personally was never a fan of Acie Law. GOod college dude; nothing further

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I remember the popular opinion last summer was that the Hawks should have taken Conley with that 3rd pick because he was going to be an elite PG...

That wouldn't have turned out well at all.

yeah but they are still !$+@!%@ reards for taking Marvin (when they had 10 other swingmen) over Paul and Deron
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: but hey the past is the past but for the future.... lets beat theCeltics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Trading for Bibby should be a clue on how good they think Law will be...

I personally was never a fan of Acie Law. GOod college dude; nothing further

Yep. I like Acie...But hes destined to be a backup PG..
Conley is still gona be a good one, but idk what people saw to make them think 'elite'.
Me neither.

Originally Posted by tmac360

yea i think it was cuz the hawks passed on CP3 and Deron by taking Marvin..
how come marvin williams isnt improving? poor work athletic just like shelden?
He has improved a little bit just not by leaps and bounds like CP3 and Williams.

I'm tryin to figure out what's so hee hee ha ha.. I just stated my opinion. Half ya'll ain't even seen Acie play in the league and to the guysayin we took Bibby so blah blah Acie blah blah.. bruh, we got the worst management in the history of the league so what you said is irrelevant. CheckAcie's stats compared to Bibby's this series then get back to me sports analyst.

For the Acie < Conley debate, Acie has been injured and hasn't seen many minutes this season due to.. dumb management. Do you really think Tyronn Lue isbetter than Acie? BOI STOP.. speaking of whom, they had this rookie learning from career backups, Bibby should take him to that next level,another reason why we traded for that bum.

Just thought I'd fill some of ya'll in cause it's obvious you're missing some pieces.

what's funny is that Acie Law is not good... if you really think he will have any impact in the league as a PG, you're mistaken. which means he'sprobably not going to have an impact in the league.

dude has NEVER been in the same discussions as Mike Conley as a PG prospect, i still don't even know why you said that

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by tmac360

yea i think it was cuz the hawks passed on CP3 and Deron by taking Marvin..
how come marvin williams isnt improving? poor work athletic just like shelden?

relax and take notes while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke.. homie been smoking his head off

Acie > Mike Conley Jr.

Mike knows how to manage the game very well also tho, so there's really no telling how good he'll become given the opportunity.

you are such a homer Cash ... Acie is not > Conley ... you wildin

laugh.gif
got dammit I can't help it.. 22 years of suffering. They should just leave me be when I post..

..with a year under his belt, Acie gonna tear the league a new one next year.. but if that don't work out, homeboy looks just like our logo so he'llalways have a place in Atlanta whether it's roster or mascot. Harry the Hawk better watch out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom