Good to see Brook Lopez is taking a break before summer league play

about that vid:

1. Sara Bareilles is the sh*t.
pimp.gif

2. whoever wrote that umbrella song must be rolling in it, too bad she sold it to be rihanna's single first. a more talented artist would have suited itbetter.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

about that vid:

1. Sara Bareilles is the sh*t.
pimp.gif

2. whoever wrote that umbrella song must be rolling in it, too bad she sold it to be rihanna's single first. a more talented artist would have suited it better.

laugh.gif
i guess the dream is doing alright now

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

First off, you probably miss understood him. It is easy to since sometimes I can not tell if he is speaking english or not by the way he speaks.lol.

Second, I met him three times. Once was by force at that Net event and the others were during the open practice and games.

Dude was mad cool.

I can see it happening, so r1ckdare, i don't blame you for being upset. I just have never seen that from Brook while in New Jersey.

Hey, Maybe Ryan not being there causes Brook to freak out when he is approached by other people. Ryan is his bodyguard/spoke person. lol

you think he can be a jerk at a NJ Nets function? Of course he was cool to you there, he has to be

I really never made it out that way.

Um.

I did say that I do see it happening.

I am not that dumb SantaRosa

And not all of Nets player have been exactly "great" at the events I attended. (COUGH VC and Devin COUGH)

I guess I am just another one of those idiots that feel that the team I see has awesome players.

Cmon, I have been through Byron Scott not giving the time of day to fans outside the winners club to Jkidd refusing to sign nets stuff when he returned indecember.

Back
Top Bottom