Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

This is #*+* ridiculous
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

3rd and 15.

20 yard rush
indifferent.gif

If Hawaii had any kind of defense, they would win this game.  Plus the bad no touchdown call and that dropped touchdown pass by Bradley
smh.gif
  Looks like USC is going to have a long season though with all the good QB's in the Pac-10 this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

3rd and 15.

20 yard rush
indifferent.gif

If Hawaii had any kind of defense, they would win this game.  Plus the bad no touchdown call and that dropped touchdown pass by Bradley
smh.gif
  Looks like USC is going to have a long season though with all the good QB's in the Pac-10 this year
pimp.gif

That was some ugly D but our Offense looked good. I'll take the W but damn our secondary was just getting lit up
sick.gif

I cant wait to get DBax in the game... and man ROJO
pimp.gif
I aint gonna front during the off season he said he was playing for the Heisman this year and I laughed but after seeing him tonight, if he can stay healthy all year he could wind up having some impressive numbers... that said, they aint letting anyone from SC touch that trophy for a few years
laugh.gif

That was some ugly D but our Offense looked good. I'll take the W but damn our secondary was just getting lit up
sick.gif

I cant wait to get DBax in the game... and man ROJO
pimp.gif
I aint gonna front during the off season he said he was playing for the Heisman this year and I laughed but after seeing him tonight, if he can stay healthy all year he could wind up having some impressive numbers... that said, they aint letting anyone from SC touch that trophy for a few years
laugh.gif

this ain't right, but it's damn sure funny.

b207c7955c995dc3f64928e3a20c3b61-getty-103762408kc020_shorter_v_ge.jpg

ATLANTA - SEPTEMBER 02: Head coach Bill Curry of the Georgia State Panthers is helped up off the field after getting hit in the head by a water cooler in the final minutes of their game against the Shorter Hawks at Georgia Dome on September 2, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia.

why the brotha in the back smiling tho? and why is all the brothas in that pic, other than the cop, bald headed? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this ain't right, but it's damn sure funny.

b207c7955c995dc3f64928e3a20c3b61-getty-103762408kc020_shorter_v_ge.jpg

ATLANTA - SEPTEMBER 02: Head coach Bill Curry of the Georgia State Panthers is helped up off the field after getting hit in the head by a water cooler in the final minutes of their game against the Shorter Hawks at Georgia Dome on September 2, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia.

why the brotha in the back smiling tho? and why is all the brothas in that pic, other than the cop, bald headed? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Coach Curry is that dude, tho...
pimp.gif

On another note...

Arrest warrant out for Alec Ogletree. Theft by taking charge. Something about swiping a helmet from somebody back in June. Cot damn knucklehead...

Back
Top Bottom