Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Nick Foles > your favorite team's QB
laugh.gif

this kid Foles did play really well...he is a big kid too at 6'6

anyone think he will do well in the NFL?

this kid Foles did play really well...he is a big kid too at 6'6

anyone think he will do well in the NFL?

I'm not sure if any of yall were watching but ESPNU had Crenshaw H.S. (CA) vs. N. Gwinnett H.S. (GA) on and i gotta say 'Shaw was absolutely terrible without Black Mamba in there. He had their only two scores but only touched the ball once the entire 2nd half (cramps). N. Gwinnett ended up winning 17-12.

Mamba is the man but he was plagued with an ankle injury last year and its not good to see he couldn't even get through their 1st game of the season. While he was in there he did break a 57 yard TD run and also caught a 27 yard Touchdown on a 4th and 9 and was an absolute beast in the 1st quarter.

I'm not sure if any of yall were watching but ESPNU had Crenshaw H.S. (CA) vs. N. Gwinnett H.S. (GA) on and i gotta say 'Shaw was absolutely terrible without Black Mamba in there. He had their only two scores but only touched the ball once the entire 2nd half (cramps). N. Gwinnett ended up winning 17-12.

Mamba is the man but he was plagued with an ankle injury last year and its not good to see he couldn't even get through their 1st game of the season. While he was in there he did break a 57 yard TD run and also caught a 27 yard Touchdown on a 4th and 9 and was an absolute beast in the 1st quarter.

its crazy to think how good DeAnthony is, he's easily the best RB in HS AND hes a better CB than he is RB LMAO
sick.gif

its crazy to think how good DeAnthony is, he's easily the best RB in HS AND hes a better CB than he is RB LMAO
sick.gif

just this morning i had my pops on the phone and we were talkin about Thomas and how after last nights performance in the secondary we hope he suits up on D when he gets to SC.

Back
Top Bottom