Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

^ No doubt. Robinson. Gardner has the most potential of all 3 but I feel Robinson is THE man.

I dont see why any RB would wanna go play for the Gators.

smh.gif
Blakely
smh.gif
Bellamy

interested to see what gardner can do...not sure how i feel about a rotation, but what can you do

interested to see what gardner can do...not sure how i feel about a rotation, but what can you do

^ Same thing I say. RB's never have a AA season like they did back in E. Smiths days.

^ Same thing I say. RB's never have a AA season like they did back in E. Smiths days.

Hopefully Denard leads a touchdown drive on our first possession so Rich doesn't try to experiment.

Experimenting with rotating 3 QB's in arguably the most important game of your coaching career is not smart.
smh.gif

I was hoping Devin could redshirt.
frown.gif

Hopefully Denard leads a touchdown drive on our first possession so Rich doesn't try to experiment.

Experimenting with rotating 3 QB's in arguably the most important game of your coaching career is not smart.
smh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

smh.gif

frown.gif
Word. It's not like their playing a D2 school & have the advantage to switch in QB's but this is a BIG game. If Robinson is doing good...PLEASE KEEP HIM IN!

I was hoping Gardner would also. We have 2 proven QB's with experience but I "Hope" RR knows what he's doing.

smh.gif

frown.gif
Word. It's not like their playing a D2 school & have the advantage to switch in QB's but this is a BIG game. If Robinson is doing good...PLEASE KEEP HIM IN!

I was hoping Gardner would also. We have 2 proven QB's with experience but I "Hope" RR knows what he's doing.

Originally Posted by RoOk

smh.gif

frown.gif

why would he RS gardner in possibly his only season with him? he's gonna pull out all the stops

Originally Posted by RoOk

smh.gif

frown.gif

why would he RS gardner in possibly his only season with him? he's gonna pull out all the stops

Yeah what's wrong with 'Dre?

And Pouncey needs his @%@ beat. Ridiculous.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom