Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

6-2

pimp.gif

Miami
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What the hell man. God the ACC is so awful. I thought at the very least we'd have 3 teams in the top 25 at all times this year (combo of VT, Miami, FSU, UNC, GT). I THOUGHT Miami and FSU would both have at least 9-10 wins, and I THOUGHT we'd be good this year but stumble against Miami, UNC, or FSU in the ACC CG. But damn, we all just straight up suck.
laugh.gif

Miami looks good early, loses to OSU but still looks like a pretty decent team. Then they get waxed by FSU (who looked good besides getting plastered by an Oklahoma team that isn't that good either, and then lost to NC State and barely beat Boston College) and now Miami gets rocked by UVA
laugh.gif

Georgia Tech loses to freaking Kansas, who had just lost to South Dakota the previous week
30t6p3b.gif

We come out and blow *%%, spotting Boise 17 points, look pretty good the rest of the game and lose in a heartbreaker. So I'm thinking yea we made a lot of mistakes, our O-line was bad, but we still look like we could have a nice yar. Then 5 days later we lose to @%$*@+# JMU
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lose to GT and/or Miami/UNC. Even if we win the conference that's not really anything to be proud of anymore. Every year I hope that if we aren't contenders, that SOMEBODY else from the conference will go on a run and be ranked highly for a while to at least give the conference an image boost. I thought FSU or Miami might do it this year, but nah, not even close. Not a single team in the conference has actually been relevant even midway through the season since we were ranked highly at the end of 07. BC was also #2 at one point that year (
laugh.gif
)

Miami
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What the hell man. God the ACC is so awful. I thought at the very least we'd have 3 teams in the top 25 at all times this year (combo of VT, Miami, FSU, UNC, GT). I THOUGHT Miami and FSU would both have at least 9-10 wins, and I THOUGHT we'd be good this year but stumble against Miami, UNC, or FSU in the ACC CG. But damn, we all just straight up suck.
laugh.gif

Miami looks good early, loses to OSU but still looks like a pretty decent team. Then they get waxed by FSU (who looked good besides getting plastered by an Oklahoma team that isn't that good either, and then lost to NC State and barely beat Boston College) and now Miami gets rocked by UVA
laugh.gif

Georgia Tech loses to freaking Kansas, who had just lost to South Dakota the previous week
30t6p3b.gif

We come out and blow *%%, spotting Boise 17 points, look pretty good the rest of the game and lose in a heartbreaker. So I'm thinking yea we made a lot of mistakes, our O-line was bad, but we still look like we could have a nice yar. Then 5 days later we lose to @%$*@+# JMU
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lose to GT and/or Miami/UNC. Even if we win the conference that's not really anything to be proud of anymore. Every year I hope that if we aren't contenders, that SOMEBODY else from the conference will go on a run and be ranked highly for a while to at least give the conference an image boost. I thought FSU or Miami might do it this year, but nah, not even close. Not a single team in the conference has actually been relevant even midway through the season since we were ranked highly at the end of 07. BC was also #2 at one point that year (
laugh.gif
)

Miami.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Coastal could get real sketchy if VT catches a couple Ls down the stretch, which is entirely possible seeing as they have UNC, GT, and Miami left. And if UVA can pull off the upset as 17 point underdogs anything can happen.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

Originally Posted by RoOk

Jacory Harris may have lost his spot...
No... Keep Morris on the bench. I don't want this staff %#@#*+% ruining him.
This

Until Shannon is out of here this is the kind of garbage we'll see in the foreseeable future

GOD I just wanna see my Vols win
embarassed.gif

Bray is the future, just play him the rest of the season, he made great throws where Simms would've taken a sack.  Buuuuut of course, once the O does somethin the D goes M.I.A.
sick.gif

Welp, looks like I'll be getting wasted mindless tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

Originally Posted by RoOk

Jacory Harris may have lost his spot...
No... Keep Morris on the bench. I don't want this staff %#@#*+% ruining him.
This

Until Shannon is out of here this is the kind of garbage we'll see in the foreseeable future

GOD I just wanna see my Vols win
embarassed.gif

Bray is the future, just play him the rest of the season, he made great throws where Simms would've taken a sack.  Buuuuut of course, once the O does somethin the D goes M.I.A.
sick.gif

Welp, looks like I'll be getting wasted mindless tonight
laugh.gif

Miami.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Coastal could get real sketchy if VT catches a couple Ls down the stretch, which is entirely possible seeing as they have UNC, GT, and Miami left. And if UVA can pull off the upset as 17 point underdogs anything can happen.

I've been getting @#*% from people all year because i've been saying Miami shouldnt be ranked ahead of USC and now look....
laugh.gif

Unfortunately we will probably be joing Miami with a 3rd loss of our own here in a few hours. Still I cant help but wonder if Seantrell is second guessing his decision at all.

I've been getting @#*% from people all year because i've been saying Miami shouldnt be ranked ahead of USC and now look....
laugh.gif

Unfortunately we will probably be joing Miami with a 3rd loss of our own here in a few hours. Still I cant help but wonder if Seantrell is second guessing his decision at all.

Back
Top Bottom