Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Mourf83

So the best game of the weekend TCU@Utah is not gonna be on tv? 
eyes.gif

CBS-College. They are offering free preview this week. Just call your provider and they will hook it up.

http://www.themwc.com/spo.../spec-rel/102410aaa.html

Oct. 24, 2010

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -
CBS College Sports Network will offer a free preview from Monday, October 25 - Saturday, November 6. The preview will feature several Mountain West Conference football games and two women's volleyball matches

Kelvin Benjamin scored a 21 on his ACT so w/ the sliding scale he should be good to go for his college of choice. Unless it gets flagged.

Kelvin Benjamin scored a 21 on his ACT so w/ the sliding scale he should be good to go for his college of choice. Unless it gets flagged.

Man I usually rocks with Urb, but that's a +%!@# move. Shoulda begged Cam's +$% to stay or just overlook his situation like he did Percy, Spikes, etc. and we'd be sitting real pretty right now. Now if nothing happens to Cam and they go on to win the SEC West and we beat USC next week, look for Killa to try to truck Urban the first chance he gets to go out of bounds.

Man I usually rocks with Urb, but that's a +%!@# move. Shoulda begged Cam's +$% to stay or just overlook his situation like he did Percy, Spikes, etc. and we'd be sitting real pretty right now. Now if nothing happens to Cam and they go on to win the SEC West and we beat USC next week, look for Killa to try to truck Urban the first chance he gets to go out of bounds.

Tennessee CB art Evans has been suspended indefinitely by Coach Dooley for Rules violations.

Rumors around Knoxville is that he has been spotted riding extra clean and was asked to show the paper work, they gave him 2 days and he hasnt been able to...

Tennessee CB art Evans has been suspended indefinitely by Coach Dooley for Rules violations.

Rumors around Knoxville is that he has been spotted riding extra clean and was asked to show the paper work, they gave him 2 days and he hasnt been able to...

I bet Dre doesn't go a day and talk about Warrick in 99. Uncle Rico reminiscing about throwing the game winning TD %+$
laugh.gif

I bet Dre doesn't go a day and talk about Warrick in 99. Uncle Rico reminiscing about throwing the game winning TD %+$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But seriously, I spend more time telling folks that this ain't '99 then reminiscing about it
30t6p3b.gif

You knew dre would be in here quick to bring up 1999.
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be right if I didn't.

itsawonderfulheist_medium.gif

kevindurantstatue.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But seriously, I spend more time telling folks that this ain't '99 then reminiscing about it
30t6p3b.gif

You knew dre would be in here quick to bring up 1999.
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be right if I didn't.

itsawonderfulheist_medium.gif

kevindurantstatue.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

If Newton stuff is true...

G313773_b.jpg

heisman-trophy.jpg

pimp.gif

So you'd be happy with LMJ winning an award by default?
ohwell.gif
I suppose. LaMike is a damn football player, he'd be deserving of it anyway. I'm not taking anything away from Chinchilla, because he's been phenomenal, but if he's breaking rules, there's gotta be consequences.
Not gonna lie though, Newton reminds me of Dixon, just in terms of how much he means to that team. If Newton were to go down like Dennis, that team would suffer greatly IMO. Dennis was that good, as is Cam.

The Heisman race might even be like that year I guess if Newton is in the wrong. Dennis should have won the award but Tebow won it by attrition/default because Dennis's injury. Although that seems more unfair because of the nature of how he was done for the season.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

If Newton stuff is true...

G313773_b.jpg

heisman-trophy.jpg

pimp.gif

So you'd be happy with LMJ winning an award by default?
ohwell.gif
I suppose. LaMike is a damn football player, he'd be deserving of it anyway. I'm not taking anything away from Chinchilla, because he's been phenomenal, but if he's breaking rules, there's gotta be consequences.
Not gonna lie though, Newton reminds me of Dixon, just in terms of how much he means to that team. If Newton were to go down like Dennis, that team would suffer greatly IMO. Dennis was that good, as is Cam.

The Heisman race might even be like that year I guess if Newton is in the wrong. Dennis should have won the award but Tebow won it by attrition/default because Dennis's injury. Although that seems more unfair because of the nature of how he was done for the season.

Back
Top Bottom