Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Jordan Reed for QB
nerd.gif

Sharriff Floyd is nasty

(Garbage !## BTN announcers wrong on the TD call.
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
 you can tell the dude who made that call was embarrassed as hell....he was quiet for like 2 solid minutes after the fact....

(Garbage !## BTN announcers wrong on the TD call.
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
 you can tell the dude who made that call was embarrassed as hell....he was quiet for like 2 solid minutes after the fact....

Trash Forcier with the ND touchdown from last year. 1:47 with a good fg kicker and a buns D.... 4th loss in a row?????

Trash Forcier with the ND touchdown from last year. 1:47 with a good fg kicker and a buns D.... 4th loss in a row?????

2 drops by nc state bum $$@ WRs

This loss is on the head coach. U HAVE to go for it 4 th & 1 down 7 at the 50

2 drops by nc state bum $$@ WRs

This loss is on the head coach. U HAVE to go for it 4 th & 1 down 7 at the 50

Why they weren't burning timeouts is beyond me. I really wonder if RR has a brain. Deep pass long fg????

Why they weren't burning timeouts is beyond me. I really wonder if RR has a brain. Deep pass long fg????

30t6p3b.gif
Overlooked Louisville and they dominated us. We can go 3-0 or 0-3 the final 3 games. Keep %#!+*## around and that'll happen. Ryan Nassib is not a D-1A quarterback. I'd rather have Paulus back there (can't believe I'm saying that). He can't throw down the field and he's not accurate. As a result we have to play conservative. Alec Lemon is a bum. Our defense better get it together for next week. They are the reason why we are winning. They play bad and it is a guaranteed loss. Marrone needs to get these guys to focus next week at Rutgers. We just need one win.

30t6p3b.gif
Overlooked Louisville and they dominated us. We can go 3-0 or 0-3 the final 3 games. Keep %#!+*## around and that'll happen. Ryan Nassib is not a D-1A quarterback. I'd rather have Paulus back there (can't believe I'm saying that). He can't throw down the field and he's not accurate. As a result we have to play conservative. Alec Lemon is a bum. Our defense better get it together for next week. They are the reason why we are winning. They play bad and it is a guaranteed loss. Marrone needs to get these guys to focus next week at Rutgers. We just need one win.

Back
Top Bottom