Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

FSU! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I realize its the two worst teams in the Big 12, but KU was down 38-10 to Colorado in the 3rd quarter, came back to win 52-45...scored 35 points in the 4th
pimp.gif
 Rock Chalk!

Pulling for Turner Gill to turn that program around

Me too my man, a lotttt of people have been way too critical of him this year, I hope the momentum can continue and we can compete in our last three games.

Dan Hawkins...smh
hahaha

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

I realize its the two worst teams in the Big 12, but KU was down 38-10 to Colorado in the 3rd quarter, came back to win 52-45...scored 35 points in the 4th
pimp.gif
 Rock Chalk!

Pulling for Turner Gill to turn that program around

Me too my man, a lotttt of people have been way too critical of him this year, I hope the momentum can continue and we can compete in our last three games.

Dan Hawkins...smh
hahaha

Remember I told yall boys, *@%%#% callin LSU garbage is crazy, that Defense is SERIOUS.

Drake Nevis
pimp.gif

all they need is a mediocre QB day and they stack W's

Remember I told yall boys, *@%%#% callin LSU garbage is crazy, that Defense is SERIOUS.

Drake Nevis
pimp.gif

all they need is a mediocre QB day and they stack W's

Cal won on the road
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Even though it was Washington State I'll take it
laugh.gif

Our QB play right now is making me wish we had Nate Longshore at QB
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Dude threw INTs, but at least he was accurate.

Cal won on the road
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Even though it was Washington State I'll take it
laugh.gif

Our QB play right now is making me wish we had Nate Longshore at QB
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Dude threw INTs, but at least he was accurate.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I quit.

Now you know how we felt last year. TJ Yates 438 and 3 TDs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dwight Jones 8 grabs 233 and 1 teeterVT is a huge +%!$@+# game next weekend. Leggggggoooooo!

I quit.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dwight Jones 8 grabs 233 and 1 teeterVT is a huge +%!$@+# game next weekend. Leggggggoooooo!

So happy Michigan will be playing in a bowl game. 2 years is waaaaaaaaaaaay to long to wait. Hopefully beat Purdue next week and then get ready for the two tough games to finish up this wild season. I bet they run a train on their bowl opponent. I really don't care who they play I can see RR getting ready to hang 60 on that team.

So happy Michigan will be playing in a bowl game. 2 years is waaaaaaaaaaaay to long to wait. Hopefully beat Purdue next week and then get ready for the two tough games to finish up this wild season. I bet they run a train on their bowl opponent. I really don't care who they play I can see RR getting ready to hang 60 on that team.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I quit.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guaranteed we don't put up more than 20 points on you guys. And with how our D's been playing, that won't be enough. 

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I quit.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guaranteed we don't put up more than 20 points on you guys. And with how our D's been playing, that won't be enough. 

Back
Top Bottom