2weccpu.jpg

2u9pog8.jpg

hrhnog.jpg

ddooeh.jpg

20v0x92.jpg

2qlaazp.jpg

29kw3ed.jpg

rihkxs.jpg

Didn't realize there was some many top 15 teams playing tonight. LETS GO!!!

My (best case) prediction for my squad is 6-6 and hopefully sneak into a bowl game.

Didn't realize there was some many top 15 teams playing tonight. LETS GO!!!

My (best case) prediction for my squad is 6-6 and hopefully sneak into a bowl game.

Not for me Dre. I learned too quick.

Heard a stat that Michigan is around -20 in turnover margin the last 2 years. Also 106 nationally in tos forced last year with 16. I knew it was bad but that is turrible. If they can get to be a D that forces tos and can have a QB that holds onto the ball I think we see a pretty good team. Timely tos were also a killer. No more fumbles in the endzone or redzone fumbles and this team could be solid. That is why Vinny Smith will prolly get the most touches. He seems to hav the best ball control. We know Shaw doesn't. Either do Cox and Toussaint from practice reports.

Excited to see if DRob really can complete some passes and if they will use Webb and Koger. Too talented not to. Lots of questions.

Not for me Dre. I learned too quick.

Heard a stat that Michigan is around -20 in turnover margin the last 2 years. Also 106 nationally in tos forced last year with 16. I knew it was bad but that is turrible. If they can get to be a D that forces tos and can have a QB that holds onto the ball I think we see a pretty good team. Timely tos were also a killer. No more fumbles in the endzone or redzone fumbles and this team could be solid. That is why Vinny Smith will prolly get the most touches. He seems to hav the best ball control. We know Shaw doesn't. Either do Cox and Toussaint from practice reports.

Excited to see if DRob really can complete some passes and if they will use Webb and Koger. Too talented not to. Lots of questions.

I'll be at the opener for FSU this Saturday. Anything less than a 7 touchdown win is disappointing.

I'll be at the opener for FSU this Saturday. Anything less than a 7 touchdown win is disappointing.

15,000+ tickets still available...UNCONQUERED

Let's Go Gator Nation!!

15,000+ tickets still available...UNCONQUERED

Let's Go Gator Nation!!

FAMU cant upset the Noles since they're playing UM and no they're not beating them either.

FAMU cant upset the Noles since they're playing UM and no they're not beating them either.

Any NTers gonna be at the TCU/Oregon State game besides me?

Any NTers gonna be at the TCU/Oregon State game besides me?

Back
Top Bottom