sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Got damn it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.

Why do people have to go to that school to root for them??? Some people can not afford to go to most big schools like Bama and /or other schools could have better programs than the one they cheer for. So because I don't go to Alabama, but I from Tuscaloosa, I can not cheer for them???
Like I said at the end, it's w/e. I know there are extenuating circumstances. I still stand by my statement, especially the first part. 

you're a tar heel basketball fan though...
 I'm not in the CBB thread talking up my squad or nothing. Just a team I look out for mainly b/c it's Jordan's alma mater and Ed Cota was that dude. I'm still a Northwestern fan first and foremost. I really don't care what happens to UNC. I'm not upset when they lose or anything.  I just have a passing interest in them. Roy Williams is a cool dude too I guess. 
Who said I wasn't a psuedo bandwagon fan for UNC though? I'm just pointing out everyone else. Again, this goes back to a lack of Bama fans. I'm telling you, if Bama was good in the late 90s and early 2000s, there would be more Bama fans on here. This is obvious. 

I said it's w/e though. College sports are different. Pro sports is where I get a little more confused about people's teams. 

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Go check out Scott Wolf's poll 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's is this week's ballot for the Associated Press Top 25 poll.

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Florida
4. Boise State
5. TCU
6. Oklahoma
7. Ohio State
8. Nebraska
9. Oregon
10. Iowa
11. LSU
12. Auburn
13. Miami
14. Stanford
15. Arkansas
16. Utah
17. South Carolina
18. Air Force
19. Florida State
20. USC
21. North Carolina
22. Wisconsin
23. Kansas State
24. Fresno State
25. West Virginia

LOL

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Go check out Scott Wolf's poll 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's is this week's ballot for the Associated Press Top 25 poll.

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Florida
4. Boise State
5. TCU
6. Oklahoma
7. Ohio State
8. Nebraska
9. Oregon
10. Iowa
11. LSU
12. Auburn
13. Miami
14. Stanford
15. Arkansas
16. Utah
17. South Carolina
18. Air Force
19. Florida State
20. USC
21. North Carolina
22. Wisconsin
23. Kansas State
24. Fresno State
25. West Virginia

LOL

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.

Why do people have to go to that school to root for them??? Some people can not afford to go to most big schools like Bama and /or other schools could have better programs than the one they cheer for. So because I don't go to Alabama, but I from Tuscaloosa, I can not cheer for them???
Like I said at the end, it's w/e. I know there are extenuating circumstances. I still stand by my statement, especially the first part. 

you're a tar heel basketball fan though...
 I'm not in the CBB thread talking up my squad or nothing. Just a team I look out for mainly b/c it's Jordan's alma mater and Ed Cota was that dude. I'm still a Northwestern fan first and foremost. I really don't care what happens to UNC. I'm not upset when they lose or anything.  I just have a passing interest in them. Roy Williams is a cool dude too I guess. 
Who said I wasn't a psuedo bandwagon fan for UNC though? I'm just pointing out everyone else. Again, this goes back to a lack of Bama fans. I'm telling you, if Bama was good in the late 90s and early 2000s, there would be more Bama fans on here. This is obvious. 

I said it's w/e though. College sports are different. Pro sports is where I get a little more confused about people's teams. 

Was at the KU/GT game yesterday..I have to admit me and everyone else in the student section thought we were gonna get SMASHED. Somehow we pulled off the upset with a redshirt freshman quarterback and a true freshmen rushing for 100 yards.

Daymond Patterson's run after catch
pimp.gif

Student section went NUTS after that, soo much fun. Storming the field was fun as well.

Rock Chalk!

Was at the KU/GT game yesterday..I have to admit me and everyone else in the student section thought we were gonna get SMASHED. Somehow we pulled off the upset with a redshirt freshman quarterback and a true freshmen rushing for 100 yards.

Daymond Patterson's run after catch
pimp.gif

Student section went NUTS after that, soo much fun. Storming the field was fun as well.

Rock Chalk!

good win by kansas.....

if i didnt have to work i swear i would be at the bama/duke game.....had no idea they was playing in durham
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom