GOODFOOT & RANSOM SALE MAY 19 & 20 THIS WEEKEND TDOT

If it's gone the same way it's been before...you can go to Ransom without linin' up to get into Goodfoot (but if its busy Ransom will have it's own lineup), but you can't go down to Goodfoot from inside after you're done if that's how you got into the stores...

www.inqmnd.ca​

Quote:
does anyone know what the exemptions are?
:smh:
smh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
yea wrong word to use

but it never made sense to me why you kept askin questions about which store I went in first till now, thought you were comming off as a jerk but that wasn't the case my bad

Quote:
^no line up for ransom from what i saw, I think a majority of the people there thought you had to wait in line to get in both shops.

Quote:
If it's gone the same way it's been before...you can go to Ransom without linin' up to get into Goodfoot (but if its busy Ransom will have it's own lineup), but you can't go down to Goodfoot from inside after you're done if that's how you got into the stores...

thats good, I'm more interested in the sale at Ransom than at GDFT since I would have to buy 3 pairs of shoes....

or Spadina then take the streetcar down. Osgoode you still have to walk a fair distance to get to 'Foot
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Where is ransom, above? Never been there yet. And the goodfoot sale excludes jordans from even being the first two pairs?

would invisibles and bobbitos be restricted on this?
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

1 door is offically closed.
Ransom is just across from 1 door
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Back
Top Bottom