Goodwillout

Is the Goodwillout site legit?? I know there either is or use to be a goodwillout store in Germany that was legit...is the site really affiliated with the legit store??

Nope it’s not. Stay away.
it looks like someone purchased their domain and is pretending to be them, but that store closed permanently last year and hasn‘t opened back up.

Interesting
Noticed some time ago that part of their site looks like it's operational again, and some pages aren't working. Sort of looks like a resell site now. I even got a newsletter update from them, after all that time.

But the shop didn't reopen?

Interesting
Noticed some time ago that part of their site looks like it's operational again, and some pages aren't working. Sort of looks like a resell site now. I even got a newsletter update from them, after all that time.

But the shop didn't reopen?
Yea my dumb*** bought a pair from them cause I got an email from them also. So I assumed it was them, but it’s not. I knew right away something was off when I received an email from a weird email with a bunch of random numbers and letters confirming my order. the pending charge on my account showed up as “strip test” which I thought was really weird. I emailed them telling them I knew they weren’t the real TGWO and I wanted a refund. They actually apologized and didn‘t deny it. I Got my refund and froze/canceled my CC just in case.
Also, if you go to their social media pages they are inactive or don’t even exist. It’s 100% not them and I wouldn’t trust purchasing from anyone pretending to be someone else.

I didn't plan to buy anything but had good experience with them before they closed so was happy to maybe see them in business again.

I also checked their social media pages and they didn't mention anything either so that was already a red flag.

Back
Top Bottom