GoodWood NYC....

I'm feelin the goodwood joints over actual jesus pieces.
is it a fad.........yes IMO
would I wear 1?....NO but if you can pull it off and you're actually somewhat religious then more power to you. with the right fit it's actually a really nice accessory

I'm feelin the goodwood joints over actual jesus pieces.
is it a fad.........yes IMO
would I wear 1?....NO but if you can pull it off and you're actually somewhat religious then more power to you. with the right fit it's actually a really nice accessory

Get this for $100
pimp.gif

AGJC000_03.jpg

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

are they re-releasing it
because those sold out a long time ago
memes nyc online
wink.gif

i think ill prolly wear mine forever. Not a fad over here

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

are they re-releasing it
because those sold out a long time ago
memes nyc online
wink.gif

i think ill prolly wear mine forever. Not a fad over here

not too religious so i would feel weird rocking a jesus piece...but i got a custom one from them, gotten a lot of compliments on it...

x2_1b2d7a4

not too religious so i would feel weird rocking a jesus piece...but i got a custom one from them, gotten a lot of compliments on it...

x2_1b2d7a4

my advice-

cop nice solid pair of earrings, a dope watch and save up your bread for an actual Jesus piece made of gold/silver with some real stones in it.

thats my mission, saving up the bread for a real piece by the end of the summer.

the wood joint is cool and all, but its just a fad. especially this black jewelry thing. i love GOLD (no goldmember) so im down with the real thing.

my advice-

cop nice solid pair of earrings, a dope watch and save up your bread for an actual Jesus piece made of gold/silver with some real stones in it.

thats my mission, saving up the bread for a real piece by the end of the summer.

the wood joint is cool and all, but its just a fad. especially this black jewelry thing. i love GOLD (no goldmember) so im down with the real thing.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

my advice-

To be honest the gold/platinum piece is kinda od played. It is almost a staple of what every hood #%!%/rapper cliche suppose to have. I have some rosemary beads/wood pieces. Its deff not a fad, ppl was rocking the wood pieces like in the 70's-80's with Malcolm X,african pieces etc. 

I guess someone peeped out some old school rap videos and decided to i guess so call bring it back. Ala like ppl wearing retro shoes,levis and other trends that are so called fads but in reality always been around but new to the 25 under crowd.

my advice-

To be honest the gold/platinum piece is kinda od played. It is almost a staple of what every hood #%!%/rapper cliche suppose to have. I have some rosemary beads/wood pieces. Its deff not a fad, ppl was rocking the wood pieces like in the 70's-80's with Malcolm X,african pieces etc. 

I guess someone peeped out some old school rap videos and decided to i guess so call bring it back. Ala like ppl wearing retro shoes,levis and other trends that are so called fads but in reality always been around but new to the 25 under crowd.

Originally Posted by LDJ

my advice-

that wood/leather nonsense was a fad back in da early 90's after recession hit just like it is now....

Raekwon named his album Only built for cuban linx for a reason...

Back
Top Bottom