-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

Jin.jpg

the kanye "swag rag" (scarves)

i spent like $40 on some damn shutter shades the first time i seen that damn Stronger video...i still keep them and just smh at myself

i spent like $40 on some damn shutter shades the first time i seen that damn Stronger video...i still keep them and just smh at myself

Originally Posted by dunks87

thats where you tripped yourself G. I just printed mine and cut them out with scissors
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

thats where you tripped yourself G. I just printed mine and cut them out with scissors
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

tired.gif
I bought into all of the stuff posted in here that's over 2-3 years old. Felt
pimp.gif
at the time though.
the only reason it felt
pimp.gif
 was because you was up to par with the current trend... its like getting the latest stuff and when the next thing newer comes out you are back feeling like
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

tired.gif
I bought into all of the stuff posted in here that's over 2-3 years old. Felt
pimp.gif
at the time though.
the only reason it felt
pimp.gif
 was because you was up to par with the current trend... its like getting the latest stuff and when the next thing newer comes out you are back feeling like
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom