Google Fiber

America is SO behind on infrastructure that the rest of the world has.

high speed rail? internet speeds? 

What is going on man...I can get faster speeds in Jamaica. Dead serious. 

You know what's funny "America" invented the internet and companies holding us back with crappy speeds and stupid regulations with ridiculous pricing models :smh:

anyone who says "Skynet" Google is shaking a cow bell to companies to wake up and offer better services or face the elimination by having consumers switch to more affordable and faster internet.

You know what's funny "America" invented the internet and companies holding us back with crappy speeds and stupid regulations with ridiculous pricing models :smh:
anyone who says "Skynet" Google is shaking a cow bell to companies to wake up and offer better services or face the elimination by having consumers switch to more affordable and faster internet.

Preach!

You know what's funny "America" invented the internet and companies holding us back with crappy speeds and stupid regulations with ridiculous pricing models
mean.gif

What pisses me off is that they keep giving money to these companies to "build" these networks and then the money keeps disappearing. Its a damn money pit.

Last edited:

I'm saying. It's a joke how awful our infrastructure is. Everytime I ride the DC metro I laugh. It looks straight out of 1988. And then I ride the Tokyo subway which looks 2050-ish in comparison.

I'd buy that $300 internet the second its available in VA. The rest I could do without, but throwing in a free Nexus 7 and 1TB drive makes the deal hard to resist

I wonder if theyll open up more packages in the future or allow us to be able to create our own. Something like 250up/250down for $15 a month would be win.

man SMH i wish some of you knew the difference with Gigabit and Gigabyte. although 120mbps is fast its definitely alot slower than 1,024 mbps

Back
Top Bottom