Google Fortunetelling

All it says is where can i find a safe place as soon as i type a letter

Am i weak sauce in my future?

Last edited:
Thanks for the virus op. It started typing for me some questions I didn't eem want to axe

Misleading title... I just wanted to know if I was gonna marry a chick with a phatty.
mean.gif

I don't blame u
Oakland is trash compared to SF :pimp:
Santa Monica is kinda buns too though
I do love that sandwich spot
Can't remember the name
But they have a sandwich called the godfather or god mother
Or something like that

Completely disagree. The girls out here are so unreal. Living 12 blocks from the beach and working 6??

Can't beat it :pimp:

I don't blame u
Oakland is trash compared to SF :pimp:
Santa Monica is kinda buns too though
I do love that sandwich spot
Can't remember the name
But they have a sandwich called the godfather or god mother
Or something like that

Completely disagree. The girls out here are so unreal. Living 12 blocks from the beach and working 6??

Can't beat it :pimp:
NorCal = SoCal >>>>>>Hawaii >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other city and state

why not just be upfront from jumpstreet. now i'm unable to receive the positive message cause i all I want to do is choke a ***** for gassing me up thinking I was finna get these powerball numbers.

why not just be upfront from jumpstreet. now i'm unable to receive the positive message cause i all I want to do is choke a ***** for gassing me up thinking I was finna get these powerball numbers.

I honestly don't understand what ur trying to say my man. :nerd:

I honestly don't understand what ur trying to say my man. :nerd:

I thought it was pretty clear; whoever made the site had me click it under false pretenses. When one finds out it was foo foo, they're less likely to care about the true meaning because their contentment has be jeopardized. I was gonna use google to get this guap b.

I thought it was pretty clear; whoever made the site had me click it under false pretenses. When one finds out it was foo foo, they're less likely to care about the true meaning because their contentment has be jeopardized. I was gonna use google to get this guap b.

Oh got you sir. Good luck with the guap, gawd.

Back
Top Bottom