Google + (Google's new social network)....VOL. Anyone get an invite??

I got an invite through email and when I click on it the page tells me they're not accepting anymore users and to wait until they open up again %@$?

I got an invite through email and when I click on it the page tells me they're not accepting anymore users and to wait until they open up again %@$?

It's pretty
pimp.gif
. Wonder if it's going to catch on. It's kind of difficult to navigate at first but it definitely has potential.

It's pretty
pimp.gif
. Wonder if it's going to catch on. It's kind of difficult to navigate at first but it definitely has potential.

This would've been poppin if FB didn't exist.

I don't see anything G+ that FB doesn't or can't have. =/

This would've been poppin if FB didn't exist.

I don't see anything G+ that FB doesn't or can't have. =/

i like it.. i can be pretty selective of privacy settings; too many idiots on facebook, guess that's why i deactivated months ago.

i like it.. i can be pretty selective of privacy settings; too many idiots on facebook, guess that's why i deactivated months ago.

I was going to ask for an invite from one of you but The Google+ invite system is temporarily shut down due to "insane demand".

I was going to ask for an invite from one of you but The Google+ invite system is temporarily shut down due to "insane demand".

I'm hype about this. Anyone willing to share an invite pmme. I'll pay it forward with the the #ntfam

I'm hype about this. Anyone willing to share an invite pmme. I'll pay it forward with the the #ntfam

Back
Top Bottom