Google Music Beta

Uploading illegal content to google beta is not a good idea.
Look at youtube.com and the amount of vidoes that are taken down due to copyright claims. I can only imagine that his will also transition over to GM.

sucks cuz i'm on edge...

mad.gif
mad.gif

any problems so far??
nerd.gif

i started to upload and thought the same thing. only got 5 songs deep and cancelled.

any problems so far??
nerd.gif

i started to upload and thought the same thing. only got 5 songs deep and cancelled.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

It's a trap.

This. Just got my invite today, started uploading songs and then I got mad paranoid so I deleted everything. Not worth the risk 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

It's a trap.

This. Just got my invite today, started uploading songs and then I got mad paranoid so I deleted everything. Not worth the risk 
laugh.gif

How can y'all be paranoid. Most of my joints are hot, and i've used the service since the earlier stages. they don't care, but its your own morality that stealing music is frown upon and Gooogle does't advocate you steal music. I've changed though, since like late '09 i buy music.
smile.gif

How can y'all be paranoid. Most of my joints are hot, and i've used the service since the earlier stages. they don't care, but its your own morality that stealing music is frown upon and Gooogle does't advocate you steal music. I've changed though, since like late '09 i buy music.
smile.gif

i got 1k of stolen goods on google for like 2 weeks....still riding but i dont even use it i might just delete it all

i got 1k of stolen goods on google for like 2 weeks....still riding but i dont even use it i might just delete it all

Back
Top Bottom