GOOGLE VOICE... is it too good to be true?

Let me see if I got this right...

Google numbers call your own separate phone numbers, so they serve as a type of middle man.
You get a 'google' number.
You get one of those unlimited minutes to 10 or 5 people plans
Place your google number as one of those 'people' in your plan
Give it out your 'google' number to everyone
Everyone who calls you is being placed under the google number in your plan

=

Free unlimited minutes? If so, where do i sign up?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

that is not how it works

google voice acts as middle man in phone calls

lets say you have a friend a guy name Bob and another guy named Mark

Bob wants to call Mark, and Mark has a google voice number

Bob dials Mark's google voice number, this is how the phone call will Work

Bob >>>>Google Voice>>>>>Verizon>>>>>>Mark

Bob basically calls google, google forwards the call to verizon which is marks service provider, then goes to marks phone (goes for text messages as well)

Google voice is free btw

So you need a service provider, Heres what People are doing to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!

Verizon and ATT recently started to offer free UNLIMITED calls to 10 people (verizon) 5 people (ATT) on any network, its basically T-mobile 5 faves

That means Mark can choose his mom, his home, Bob and up to 10 people to call for free since hes on verizon

instead of choose 10 people, he chooses 1 number as his Google Voice Number

So if Bob calls mark again, hes calling his google voice number, and Mark is using verizon to talk to Google voice, which Mark has UNLIMITED minutes with ANYONE who calls his google voice number

that may be confusing for many of you, but you guys should take advantage of it

IF YOU WANT FREE UNLIMITED MINUTES^
2w24r3l.jpg

*dead*

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Let me see if I got this right...

Google numbers call your own separate phone numbers, so they serve as a type of middle man.
You get a 'google' number.
You get one of those unlimited minutes to 10 or 5 people plans
Place your google number as one of those 'people' in your plan
Give it out your 'google' number to everyone
Everyone who calls you is being placed under the google number in your plan

=

Free unlimited minutes? If so, where do i sign up?
pimp.gif
bingo!

Basically any of the major cell phone companies

Verizon - gives you 10 numbers, i believe that you need a family plan
ATT - Gives you 5 numbers, i dont know the details
Sprint - gives you 3, i dont know the details
T-mobile- my faves, gives 5, you need to pay an extra 10 bucks a month to get on the plan

Just call your service provider and ask them about it, im pretty sure its free already with verizon or ATT

I got ATT and i havent heard anything about the FAVE 5 for ATT. but im going to call them tomorrow and find out whats up

Thanks for telling me this. I had a Google Voice invite since July but never accepted it. I'm about to play around with it
happy.gif

So weak, ATT won't let me be on the ALIST plan because you are require to have a voice plan of $59.99, at least.
indifferent.gif

I have 3 unused google voice invitations but unfortunately they currently do not have 808 area codes which is what I need. FML!

that is not how it works

Bob basically calls google, google forwards the call to verizon which is marks service provider, then goes to marks phone (goes for text messages as well)

Google voice is free btw

So you need a service provider, Heres what People are doing to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!

Verizon and ATT recently started to offer free UNLIMITED calls to 10 people (verizon) 5 people (ATT) on any network, its basically T-mobile 5 faves

That means Mark can choose his mom, his home, Bob and up to 10 people to call for free since hes on verizon

So if Bob calls mark again, hes calling his google voice number, and Mark is using verizon to talk to Google voice, which Mark has UNLIMITED minutes with ANYONE who calls his google voice number

2w24r3l.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is not how it works

Google voice is free btw

2w24r3l.jpg

f6e365d9348628307e449f36e5dc9d7c477e22cd.jpg

the problem is AT&T is calling for the FCC to regulate it as a mobile provider which may mean the death of google voice.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Honestly google has so many probolems that people dont even know about that amazing. Google Docs is amazing as well

grin.gif
Am I the only one that does not understand that at all

not sure what he meant either.

Originally Posted by KG21

Um, Sprint already offers unlimited minutes, text, data, GPS, etc. for $70.

really.. well that sounds like the everything plan.. which is currently $99 bucks if im not mistaken. do u have sero or something that im missing out on ?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by KG21

Um, Sprint already offers unlimited minutes, text, data, GPS, etc. for $70.

really.. well that sounds like the everything plan.. which is currently $99 bucks if im not mistaken. do u have sero or something that im missing out on ?

I think he's talking about Sprint's new Anymobile (everything data) plans. 69.99 unlimited data, text, pic message, etc. and 450 daytime, BUT you getunlimited calling to any mobile number on any network in America (Any mobile, Any time). Lots of people call it "unlimited" minutes, but its onlyunlimited to cell phones. Calling a land line still uses your daytime minutes.

Doesn't Google legally own anything that you transmit through their services?

We were discussing this in one of my tech classes once--they said all the major email sites have the same policy. Prof brought it up because he's in somelawsuit against Google for their digital library thing because he wants money for all the books he's written.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Honestly google has so many probolems that people dont even know about that amazing. Google Docs is amazing as well

grin.gif
Am I the only one that does not understand that at all

not sure what he meant either.
yeah... google documents sucks

that is not how it works

Google voice is free btw

2w24r3l.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom