Got a co-worker that aggravates you to death? vol. Dealwithit?

Well I do.  It was all good a few months ago until the co-worker that I trained got fired.  Now someone that has been working at my place of employment longer than me took his position.    

This guy is easily the worst co-worker i've ever had.  Talks about everyone,  farts constantly like he didn't do it (looks around like dramatic chipmunk), rarely cleans after himself, lazy at times,  try to run things, crack jokes about every simple thing (seems funny until you really get to know him), act like he does all the work when supervisor is around
alien.gif
.  Ever have someone talk to you and they just have to feel like they get their point accross by saying "look", "see", "hear me" over and over?  Well this guy takes it a step further and will step in front of wherever your eyes are staring at if you aren't paying attention.  Idk what i'm going to do.  He threw a hissy fit one time and I damn near wanted to kick his head off.  

Well I do.  It was all good a few months ago until the co-worker that I trained got fired.  Now someone that has been working at my place of employment longer than me took his position.    

This guy is easily the worst co-worker i've ever had.  Talks about everyone,  farts constantly like he didn't do it (looks around like dramatic chipmunk), rarely cleans after himself, lazy at times,  try to run things, crack jokes about every simple thing (seems funny until you really get to know him), act like he does all the work when supervisor is around
alien.gif
.  Ever have someone talk to you and they just have to feel like they get their point accross by saying "look", "see", "hear me" over and over?  Well this guy takes it a step further and will step in front of wherever your eyes are staring at if you aren't paying attention.  Idk what i'm going to do.  He threw a hissy fit one time and I damn near wanted to kick his head off.  

I work at a location that has 2500 employees. I dislike about 1000 of these people. Seriously, everyone acts freaking helpless. Then you show them how to do it, and they don't take notes or really pay attention. Just act helpless all over again. And of course anytime I need anything, "Oh thats not my department, thats so and so" Go see that person, they play dumb. Nothing ever gets done, its amazing this Fortune 500 company turns a profit, I swear.

I work at a location that has 2500 employees. I dislike about 1000 of these people. Seriously, everyone acts freaking helpless. Then you show them how to do it, and they don't take notes or really pay attention. Just act helpless all over again. And of course anytime I need anything, "Oh thats not my department, thats so and so" Go see that person, they play dumb. Nothing ever gets done, its amazing this Fortune 500 company turns a profit, I swear.

at my old job i did...

i swear i almost quit because of him...

he'd been there almost 10 years & would ask me everyday what to do as if anything has changed...

and he spoke little english which was fine until he started to get on your nerves & then even that was annoying...

i swear one of us would yell at him everyday...

at my old job i did...

i swear i almost quit because of him...

he'd been there almost 10 years & would ask me everyday what to do as if anything has changed...

and he spoke little english which was fine until he started to get on your nerves & then even that was annoying...

i swear one of us would yell at him everyday...

Its worse with my Co-worker. I despise her. She's a typical **+#%#+; Comes in late, complains all the time, lazy, always running her mouth, always on the phone. The killer for me is that she's shady. She went to our boss and said she thinks I'm stealing money from the job. She doesn't think I know she did this, so she smiles in my face and cracks jokes like we're cool. I act like she doesn't exist but that makes doing my job more difficult. I'm gonna break soon and it won't be pretty.

the two women that sit across from me annoy the hell out of me. they dont shut up about their kids and one of them had the nerve to name her son Derwood. I was like %%+, who names their kid derwood? She calls him Der for short and every time I hear her say that I have to hold back my laughter and mask it as a cough or something.

Luckily, they are in the office at the same time only 2 days a week and I can listen to music, but still.

the two women that sit across from me annoy the hell out of me. they dont shut up about their kids and one of them had the nerve to name her son Derwood. I was like %%+, who names their kid derwood? She calls him Der for short and every time I hear her say that I have to hold back my laughter and mask it as a cough or something.

Luckily, they are in the office at the same time only 2 days a week and I can listen to music, but still.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

for emphasis

for emphasis

Its worse with my Co-worker. I despise her. She's a typical **+#%#+; Comes in late, complains all the time, lazy, always running her mouth, always on the phone. The killer for me is that she's shady. She went to our boss and said she thinks I'm stealing money from the job. She doesn't think I know she did this, so she smiles in my face and cracks jokes like we're cool. I act like she doesn't exist but that makes doing my job more difficult. I'm gonna break soon and it won't be pretty.

The worst

The worst

I work with a guy who is by far the most annoying person I have worked around.

1. He clocks me everyday. If I come in later in the day, "Boss hours huh? Whats up boss?" We're not in the same department and I'm salary, I come in when I want.

2. He walks into my cube and just looks at my screen and asks "What you doin boss? What you workin on? You typin fast boss man, they got you workin out here. Workin hard boss man" Again, we're not in the same department, what does it matter?

3. He just walks up on my cube, bangs on the wall and says "What's up boss man? What you doin boss man?"

This is every day. No off day and it will be multiple times a day.

1. He clocks me everyday. If I come in later in the day, "Boss hours huh? Whats up boss?" We're not in the same department and I'm salary, I come in when I want.

2. He walks into my cube and just looks at my screen and asks "What you doin boss? What you workin on? You typin fast boss man, they got you workin out here. Workin hard boss man" Again, we're not in the same department, what does it matter?

3. He just walks up on my cube, bangs on the wall and says "What's up boss man? What you doin boss man?"

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

He's trying to break you, you have to break him first.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

He's trying to break you, you have to break him first.

Got a nurse at my job I cannot stand. She's lazy as hell and doesn't do half of her job duties and I have to pick up her slack. Then when a doctor recognizes the hard work on my part she always jumps in on some yeah WE really made sure everything you needed was here
indifferent.gif
and just to top it off she's always got this attitude and has a horrible sense of humor that makes everybody just feel awkward and uncomfortable. I swear she is a female Michael Scott.
30t6p3b.gif

Got a nurse at my job I cannot stand. She's lazy as hell and doesn't do half of her job duties and I have to pick up her slack. Then when a doctor recognizes the hard work on my part she always jumps in on some yeah WE really made sure everything you needed was here
indifferent.gif
and just to top it off she's always got this attitude and has a horrible sense of humor that makes everybody just feel awkward and uncomfortable. I swear she is a female Michael Scott.
30t6p3b.gif

Got this one chick at my job. Lazy as hell, takes long lunch breaks, and talks down to me like she's my boss. Problem is that everyone lets her get away with it because she's young and attractive eventhough they know she's a ditz.

Back
Top Bottom