Got a New Car........Drive it from Detroit? worth it? Gas?$?$?

In my opinion, ship it back. I dont know much about shipping but I think shipping it back would be close to equaling the cost of driving it back.

In my opinion, ship it back. I dont know much about shipping but I think shipping it back would be close to equaling the cost of driving it back.

Didn't know your were still on this board OP, I remember you from the SoCal summit way back in 2003.

I moved from Chicago to Compton a few years ago and the drive seemed eternal. I would say ship it out here if you get a good deal, if not then your gonna have to bite the bullet and go get the car and drive it back. Your gonna have to stay in a motel/hotel for 2 nights, Detroit is far as hell.

Didn't know your were still on this board OP, I remember you from the SoCal summit way back in 2003.

I moved from Chicago to Compton a few years ago and the drive seemed eternal. I would say ship it out here if you get a good deal, if not then your gonna have to bite the bullet and go get the car and drive it back. Your gonna have to stay in a motel/hotel for 2 nights, Detroit is far as hell.

i just drove from columbus, oh to CA this past weekend. enjoy the ride and try not to hit anyone/animals. GL.

i just drove from columbus, oh to CA this past weekend. enjoy the ride and try not to hit anyone/animals. GL.

How good of a deal did you get on it? I would just ship it man. If not, you gotta worry about gas, food, hotel, and possibly a ticket or 2

How good of a deal did you get on it? I would just ship it man. If not, you gotta worry about gas, food, hotel, and possibly a ticket or 2

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Bring a friend, sounds like a fun road trip.
Word, you got a manual camaro, blast music, talk #%!+, speed and have a great time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Bring a friend, sounds like a fun road trip.
Word, you got a manual camaro, blast music, talk #%!+, speed and have a great time
pimp.gif

If you don't feel like putting miles on it, just load it onto the back of a uhaul truck, pretty easy just watch this video for instructions.

If you don't feel like putting miles on it, just load it onto the back of a uhaul truck, pretty easy just watch this video for instructions.

Back
Top Bottom