GOT A PROBLEM

im not sure where this is supposed to go, but anyways nobody has been ever cheated on here in niketalk right??? Im going to start buying kickz and i wanted toknow if theres a good chance i can get played well let me know if anyone has had a bad experience???

Plenty have been "cheated", the selling rules are to keep those punks out. However im sure theres still some on here, just find the legit ones itseasy to pick out a sketchy seller. For the most part theres all legit sellers, good luck tho man.

Just know what you are looking for and know authentic jays from the fake ones. Once you start buying them spotting the fake ones become's second nature.Just look for wrong colorways, bad productions numbers, and shoes coming in the wrong box. I've only had 1 bad experience on ebay where I received fakeplayoff 8's. The picture he provided was of the real ones and said they would ship from Denver. Shoe's ended up coming from China. Did get my moneyback so it wasn't that bad. If you buy from ebay buy from sellers with good feedback and check to see if they are selling other shoes and see if they areauthentic.

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

im not sure where this is supposed to go, but anyways nobody has been ever cheated on here in niketalk right??? Im going to start buying kickz and i wanted to know if theres a good chance i can get played well let me know if anyone has had a bad experience???
There is a 50% chance that someone will steal your money.

Originally Posted by punisha15

im not sure where this is supposed to go, but anyways nobody has been ever cheated on here in niketalk right??? Im going to start buying kickz and i wanted to know if theres a good chance i can get played well let me know if anyone has had a bad experience???

i wouldnt take it that far. *knock on wood* I have had plenty of nice experiences buying of NT members

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

This is good to know.

lol what do you mean it's good to know? You should know already that dealing online in an open forum can be sketchy.

Best thing you can do is use your instincts. Price and legit checks can be very useful, so use that forum. Also getting references from any seller is always agood idea. Good luck everyone. These forums along with ISS and Ebay can be fantastic places to find rare shoes at good prices, but if you're not carefuland don't use your head you could get ripped off quite easily.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

i wouldnt take it that far. *knock on wood* I have had plenty of nice experiences buying of NT members

What percentage do you think it is? 50% someone will take his money 50% someone won't take his money, either it will happen or it won't.

theres a good chance that you may encounter some problems, espically if your knew to the game and dont know what to look for or your not to good at spottingfakes. ive been cheated and bought what i thought were DS steel X's but the guy sent me some fakes. just be careful and get your knowledge up on fakes.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

What percentage do you think it is? 50% someone will take his money 50% someone won't take his money, either it will happen or it won't.

With the new rules set into place most of the sellers in the forum are legit. A few bad ones squeak by here and there, but I bet if you asked a mod I bet 98%of transactions over the last month went smoothly.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

theres a good chance that you may encounter some problems, espically if your knew to the game and dont know what to look for or your not to good at spotting fakes. ive been cheated and bought what i thought were DS steel X's but the guy sent me some fakes. just be careful and get your knowledge up on fakes.
Legit check forum always to be sure.

don't deal with ProperLive here, he's a scammer. he says he sold his NT account to a friend, which is impossible to do. but he scammed me outta somespace jams, and others on here over some blk/red 11's.

I would suggest you ask for references to minimize the risk of being scammed. I came close to being scammed but as soon as I realized that it was a bit shady,I filed a dispute with Paypal. Kept getting the run around on when the shoes were sent and the person wasn't giving me the tracking info. BTW the personhad done deals here on NT but had also pulled off some shady stuff with others.

BTW, this should go in the General Forum.

here is my simple reply...and it goes with shoes, cars or washing machines....

BUY THE SELLER....NOT THE ITEM.

A man's word is bond...so...no matter how great the item or price whatever...if you are not feeling the seller...stay away. Most legit peeps will GLADLYgive you info..their cell numbers, their emails, and will GLADLY talk to you and get back to you on items. If you send an email out and ask to speak to themand they are shady or flaky or you are not feeling the vibe move on...I am telling you..I have bought and sold stuff...and I always protect my reputation...anyseller would. So keep it simple...BUY THE SELLER....and you should be fine.

I was cheated out on a deal too good to be true. I should have been smarter it was during my earlier days though. You just gotta know if the deal's toogood to be true, then it definitely is. If you get jipped though you can take it up with paypal.

I have done three transactions here on NT and never had a problem. The rules help a lot and paying through paypal helps protect you. I highly suggest taking 5minutes and emailing some of the sellers references. Most NTers would be happy to respond and help out.

first time tryin to buy here got cheated. i was emailing the seller and i told him i sent the money order, which i really didnt, then he said that he isgetting a new email address and gave it to me. when i tried to write him i got a email from hotmail sayin that the sending was a failure or somethin, fakeemail maybe. then i just bought some shoes off REALXFRESH and he sent me the wrong shoes and does not want me to return them to him or get my money back and heis ignoring my messages.
just watch out man, make sure they have references.

My only problem with the buy/sell forum is when dudes say VNDS, worn about 3 times when the shoes have obviously been worn to a construction site for a week. Ican spot fakes so thats about it.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Deal with paypal. Paypal is like a credit card company in which they will fight for you.

that's a load of crap, sorry it's true. paypal won't fight for the buyer at all. i've had to prove claims where i sent pics, emails, any otherinfo to show i should get my money back and paypal still denied my refund. they are a crappy customer service company and take WAY too long to decide anyclaim. on the other end, if you have a shady buyer who files a claim to get a shoe or whatever for free, paypal will take the money out of your account beforeany kind of investigation is done, crap!

there's a lot of cheater's on this business..
i fooled couple of times before & its long story so piece if advice be cautious & trust nobody when you're dealing with money..

Originally Posted by AsianImage

here is my simple reply...and it goes with shoes, cars or washing machines....

BUY THE SELLER....NOT THE ITEM.

A man's word is bond...so...no matter how great the item or price whatever...if you are not feeling the seller...stay away. Most legit peeps will GLADLY give you info..their cell numbers, their emails, and will GLADLY talk to you and get back to you on items. If you send an email out and ask to speak to them and they are shady or flaky or you are not feeling the vibe move on...I am telling you..I have bought and sold stuff...and I always protect my reputation...any seller would. So keep it simple...BUY THE SELLER....and you should be fine.
same here man, im like 15-0 on the forums so far, and i've dodged a few deals that just didn't seem right. just be sure of everything.that's all the advice you need. mods do a great job here too, stuff doesn't fly here like it does on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom