GOT A PROBLEM

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Deal with paypal. Paypal is like a credit card company in which they will fight for you.

that's a load of crap, sorry it's true. paypal won't fight for the buyer at all. i've had to prove claims where i sent pics, emails, any other info to show i should get my money back and paypal still denied my refund. they are a crappy customer service company and take WAY too long to decide any claim. on the other end, if you have a shady buyer who files a claim to get a shoe or whatever for free, paypal will take the money out of your account before any kind of investigation is done, crap!
laugh.gif
i'm also 2-0 on winning my claims filed with paypal. the only time i got screwed was sending a money order for an ebay item, so i'mstaying away from that. it is tough trying to convine the staff at pasypal about fake sneakers though

i have bought a couple pairs on here and sold my xi's recently and no problems really, just alot of waiting. i dont have paypal so it was hard for me tomake a sale but someone finally came up with the money and i shipped out asap after i got the money order even though the kid took almost 3 weeks to pay. iknow my word is good but use paypal if possible becuase people suck sometimes and i dont think you could get your money back if you send cash or something inthe mail. but i think most of the people on here are pretty honest when it comes to shoes. or this could just be an evil community of sneaker nazis. just usegood judgement and good luck with your collection man.

I have yet to have a bad experience buying or selling on NT. I've bought and sold alot of shoes in the last year and a half. Doesn't mean you won'trun into trouble....just know what you're looking for (authenticity), make sure the pics are tagged with name and date, ask for refs if you want.

Do what I do, have a Privat Ebay auction setup, that displays the terms and conditions and shows pics. Also pay via Paypal.

Why? in case you get cheated you can go through Ebay's claim system as well as the PAyPal claims system.

If worst comes to worst you can even call up your credit card company.

ALSO

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

im not sure where this is supposed to go, but anyways nobody has been ever cheated on here in niketalk right??? Im going to start buying kickz and i wanted to know if theres a good chance i can get played well let me know if anyone has had a bad experience???
you are 200 posts short from even posting/listing items in the buy/sell forum. I guess you can result to PM system but yeah... i dont know, i findit safer to post updates and info in the thread so mods can look too.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Deal with paypal. Paypal is like a credit card company in which they will fight for you.

Yes and no. If you fill a claim, Paypal will refund you whatever money they can recover from the seller.

Most actual credit card companies will cover you for loss: IE if they can't get the money back, they'll still reimburse you.

I don't know I nver bought from people on niketalk...
I would buy though...just be carefull

There is absolutely nothing you need to worry about for real. I mean, think about it. The money is in your hands. If you feel uncomfortable, or if you feelsomething is 'fishy', don't deal with the person.

When you start to deal with more people, you will be able to determine fakers, flakers, haters, lowballers, BSers, etc etc.

thats life. plus, you dont feel ''played'' by some of these releases that have come out lately? we all get cheated in some sort of way, somejust look at it differently than others

Never ever ever send a money order or check. always use yoru credit card, so that you can always charge back.

I have had 2 good experiences of 2 attempts buying on NT. and one was a DMP. but I'm sure there are those out there that will jack you. as others havesaid, trust your instincts

i've done plenty of transactions here on NT, but i have been the one selling. it seems like the vast majority on NT are legit. although i have seen a fewppl getting banned for scamming in the buy/sell forum. i just bought my 1st pair of kicks off NT yesterday, but that's mainly because this guy is an NTlegend and i seriously doubt he has reason to be scamming anyone on NT.

but like someone said, feedback is key. alsoknow what u want and know how it is supposed to look. it also doesn't hurt to know how the fakes look so theycan be spotted on sight.

Some people will try and do anything to scam you, thell make up stories of who knows what.
well ill give you some advice, dont rush into it, and put yourself in the sellers shoes, would you sell those
shoes for that much....or is that to good of a deal.

also dont trust this NT member, he will be all cool and then try to scam you...

foampositefreak

I have sold shoes on here many times with no problems other then ppl saying they wanted to pay but can't now and stuff like that. Just watch out and askother NT'ers if you need too.

just be carefull on what you buy and make sure you know forsure its legit..
100% of stuff on here is legit so no worries!

Back
Top Bottom