Got a ticket. vol F the police

Originally Posted by oidreez

A thousand for throwing a cigarette butt out the window? Damn they're harsh

I think it's that high because of the fire hazard that is created when one does that.

How is my logic messed up? believe me when i say that i dont agree with littering like literally throwing stuff out of the car, but i mean ur not going to put a cigarette out on ur hand and put in in ur pocket....its a free country, if you want to smoke, then smoke, OP asked for advice and some of u dudes just sound like some real clowns. Most of yall ain't.....but you saying " you polute your lungs and the air, and im happy you got arrested" ....wow Now thats not logic, thats discrimination. thats like saying if u smoke green or drink and get caught up i hope u die and get maximum fines...like why the hate... straight trollin

^ why because you dont like the smell of cigs? man im gettin out of this nonsense thread. i agree to disagree, i kno some Awesome amazing smart and sucessful people that smoke ciggarettes

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good. You're littering. You deserve to be ticketed.

And smoking is disgusting anyway.
Pretty much..and all of those little cig butts add up. I hate when I'm at a traffic light and see a TON of them in the gutter of the median or in the grass.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

^ why because you dont like the smell of cigs? man im gettin out of this nonsense thread. i agree to disagree, i kno some Awesome amazing smart and sucessful people that smoke ciggarettes

i know alot of smart amazing successful people too.

they just happen to be gross and inconsiderate as well.

it is what it is.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

nice logic

With all the wild fires that occur in socal people still throw their butts out the window?

That's probably why the fine is so high, they gotta recoup all that overtime some how

Originally Posted by solefood229

With all the wild fires that occur in socal people still throw their butts out the window?

That's probably why the fine is so high, they gotta recoup all that overtime some how
Was just going to say that.  People want to complain about a ticket for this being $1000+ but think of all the damage he could have caused.  People need to smarten up, including the OP.

Back
Top Bottom