Got another ticket today... FML

but how you get caught by a bike cop? did you go into the school, park and then he got you?

i just got a ticket for 81 in a 65...pretty upset first speeding ticket...smh

Originally Posted by meshies

I swore i wasnt getting pulled over, I just said TODAY... "That **** aint happening to me"

sure enough, got pulled earlier... the PGC police just be looking for people to mess with.... he said i was doing 70 in a 55... blah blah blah..

I didint hear any of those words, all I was worried about was my WARRANT for my arrest.

All I was saying to my homey was.. "be ready with that bail money".
smh.gif
Luckily old dude gave me a citation, despite having an expired registration, inspection AND a warrant for my arrest.....yea i know, why the F was i driving like that, I got PA plates, little money and I just got the car back on the road.....I dont know how I drove away withy a citation, but I dont care.
Yeah, sounds like he was just looking for someone to mess with and that's why you got off so easy. Clown.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

but how you get caught by a bike cop? did you go into the school, park and then he got you?

i just got a ticket for 81 in a 65...pretty upset first speeding ticket...smh
you can't outrun a radio.

Wait, I'm confused. Do you mean a bike cop like this?:

2wfjrf6.jpg

or this?

112dir6.jpg

good for you I hate morons who go straight in a turn lane dudes almost hit me a couple times doing that

1555fd3.png

So this is what happend:

Im the blue car, and the gray car with the yellow X let me pass to her lane, (she gave me the wave and stopped so i can go) So red dot (Ol eric estrada) drivesout of the lot and pulls me over..

I'm just not getting how the bike cop is stupid for you violating the law. Get over it, pay the ticket, deal with the insurance, and smarten up when youget behind the wheel. It's part of growing up.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Imagine getting pulled over by an NYC cop on a horse.
laugh.gif

Id cry.
laugh.gif

this year i been pulled over by everything except that.
tired.gif
id cry to.
just got my 5th ticket in 4months this weekend. FML

Back
Top Bottom