Got any stories from LocalHookupz.com? Vol. Pioneer site

This site started it all imo, pretty much dead now except around NYC I believe
nerd.gif

its prolly equivalent to me and my guys hookin up wit girls on zanga back in 01 02
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My dude Aries uses blackplanet.com, even though he messes exclusively with white girls, but the ease of slay rating on that site is extremely high. He even hadone who wanted to have him come over her house and beat on cam while others, including her boyfiend, watched. Plus it's fully free unlike those sites thatlet you sign up free but then want you to pay to view a profile, send a message, read message, etc.

Hahaha good ol' Localz...NT went crazy on this site before the whole myspace "can I hit it?" phase. The chicks on this site was/are? Super easy.

the ease of slay rating on that site is extremely high. He even had one who wanted to have him come over her house and beat on cam while others, including her boyfiend, watched
laugh.gif

I dont remember Localhookupz being all around the place however is still popping in the nyc area ..

I wouldnt recommended to anyone period .... its full of gays/lesbian and most of the chicks there have some sort of STD word to 4 cats that I know that gotsomething from one of the chicks there ..

I once slept with a chick that had an std but I was strap like Neo from the Matrix ...

She call me talking about, I gave her some**** .. I was like itch you bugging, I was scared and ran to the clinic and negative on everthing ...

Later I found out she was trying to find out who gave her something so her people could *+@+ em up .. SMH

After that I was out for good!

P.S. BTW, that site is pretty small now so you tend to talk to the same girls and I had some @#%%+# friends that since they got and STD they decided to passthe gift that keeps on giving ..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I dont remember Localhookupz being all around the place however is still popping in the nyc area ..

I wouldnt recommended to anyone period .... its full of gays/lesbian and most of the chicks there have some sort of STD word to 4 cats that I know that got something from one of the chicks there ..

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I once slept with a chick that had an std but I was strap like Neo from the Matrix[/color] ...

She call me talking about, I gave her some**** .. I was like itch you bugging, I was scared and ran to the clinic and negative on everthing ...

Later I found out she was trying to find out who gave her something so her people could *+@+ em up .. SMH

P.S. BTW, that site is pretty small now so you tend to talk to the same girls and I had some @#%%+# friends that since they got and STD they decided to pass the gift that keeps on giving ..
smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

never went on it, but dudes at my work be on it hookin up wit chicks from different counties n stuff, say they take em all on the same date, to a bar or alounge, and then back to there place, they all say its like a 80% chance of sex on the first night lol

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

I wouldnt recommended to anyone period .... its full of gays/lesbian and most of the chicks there have some sort of STD word to 4 cats that I know that got something from one of the chicks there ..

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I once slept with a chick that had an std but I was strap like Neo from the Matrix[/color] ...

P.S. BTW, that site is pretty small now so you tend to talk to the same girls and I had some @#%%+# friends that since they got and STD they decided to pass the gift that keeps on giving ..
smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
son i know u was sweatin bullets when you got that call from her talkin bout "it burn when i pee"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

the ease of slay rating on that site is extremely high. He even had one who wanted to have him come over her house and beat on cam while others, including her boyfiend, watched
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

woow

na but theres this other joint called mocospace..the percentage of slaying off that site is like 99.9

my dude used it, he said even if they didnt have any chemistry the female would give pity oral for his troubles.

^^ Laugh but he aint lying ..

But once again ... ya been warned .. there are a lot of ******s and @+%%% up in there that will try to scoop you up on some "Hey Im not gay but I havealways wanted to give top, I think you cute and I wouldnt mind trying it with you" type of crap .. that dude that got pity oral was from a he-she thatdidnt want to reveal the truth .. SMH

But once again ... ya been warned .. there are a lot of ******s and @+%%% up in there that will try to scoop you up on some "Hey Im not gay but I have always wanted to give top, I think you cute and I wouldnt mind trying it with you" type of crap .. that dude that got pity oral was from a he-she that didnt want to reveal the truth .. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
SO HE GOT BOP FROM A ****** EVEN WORSE IM DYING
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im signin up for BP again today

word

yeah localz is filled up with ******s & like dude said

people who would message you asking to give top
sick.gif

I had this chick hit me up was bout 17

told me " how much you trying to spend "

straight up hore

But once again ... ya been warned .. there are a lot of ******s and @+%%% up in there that will try to scoop you up on some "Hey Im not gay but I have always wanted to give top, I think you cute and I wouldnt mind trying it with you" type of crap .. that dude that got pity oral was from a he-she that didnt want to reveal the truth .. SMH

bad experience?

Back
Top Bottom