Got arrested for posession of marijuana(cds) in NJ

Originally Posted by lilty83

Long story short over the weekend i got arrested for possession of marijuana(cds) in NJ, i had an L scrolled up and thats what they found. I dont know about the law over in NJ but in NYC i know its a slap on the wrist.. i heard nj has stricter laws on marijuana then NY.. i want to know what would the outcome be if this was my first offense... would they just dismiss it or they going to either fine me give me jail time for a blunt.
Shouldn't have been in possession of it. I hope you get the max time/fine so you will learn the appropriate lesson. Not sure why you were crossing state lines with drugs, you asked for it.

6 months probation for a blunt? yall trippin

i been locked up for weed alot and a lot more then a blunt

you be ok op

if u not in jail now u not goin back to jail over this trust

Originally Posted by Nash

In Arizona it's a felony

In Arizona if you get caught with resin on your lighter you can get in huge trouble. Being caught with any amount is a felony.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Long story short over the weekend i got arrested for possession of marijuana(cds) in NJ, i had an L scrolled up and thats what they found. I dont know about the law over in NJ but in NYC i know its a slap on the wrist.. i heard nj has stricter laws on marijuana then NY.. i want to know what would the outcome be if this was my first offense... would they just dismiss it or they going to either fine me give me jail time for a blunt.
Shouldn't have been in possession of it. I hope you get the max time/fine so you will learn the appropriate lesson. Not sure why you were crossing state lines with drugs, you asked for it.

Why don't u just call the DA on him

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

It will be a misdemeanor charge if i am correct. he will get a slap on the wrist unfortunately.

It will be a misdemeanor charge if i am correct. he will get a slap on the wrist unfortunately.

U think it's cool to be a snitch

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Such a joke.

and he's going to stop doing what he thinks is right, so he can be cool?
laugh.gif

grow up, kid.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

and he's going to stop doing what he thinks is right, so he can be cool?
laugh.gif

grow up, kid.

So telling on someone who u don't know for doing something that dosentAffect you is being good what world do u live in

Most you'll get is PBJ and maybe a fine but personally, in MD, there isn't even a fine. Max you can take is 1 year in the clank but it's your first offense. Learn from your mistakes.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Nash

In Arizona it's a felony

In Arizona if you get caught with resin on your lighter you can get in huge trouble. Being caught with any amount is a felony.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what a terrible state to live in

move to cali. problem solved 
pimp.gif

by the way. out here. its only a ticket, but it requires more paper work than a standard ticket, so most cops either just take it away, or ignore it.

mmj_card.jpg

Yeah move to Cali.....I GOT MY MEDICAL CARD. I can do all of that in front of the cops if I wanted. But I still keep it on the downlow  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom